Here i go again!!

Laura138

Hey everyone! I'm Laura and I'm 28 and back on slimming world again. I started 6 weeks ago at 13 st 2lbs and after a couple of good losses I eased off and put 3 back on so at 12 11 now. Hopefully I will get to 10stone or just under.

I'll keep up to date with my weigh ins and see how it goes! X

Good luck with gettin back on track - just think how happy you will be whenthe weight falls off!! x

I know I can't wait got a photo on the fridge when I was a 10/12 just made butternut squash soup and going through bottle after bottle of diluting juice I'm 1.5 off my half stone so all my fingers are crossed for next Thursday :)

First day back at work and always a bit of a struggle getting lunches and dinners together but here's a rough idea; ryvita for breakfast with laughing cow lights (a and b choices), a melon chopped and in a tub to pick on through the day, tuna salad for lunch and a yogurt and noodles and pork for dinner. On extra easy so used 3 sins for sweet chilli sauce.

Well another day at work! Started off with quorn sausages, scrambled eggs and beans for brekkie and a clementine. Hopefully I can avoid synning because I could really do with a good week. Not quite sure what lunch will be yet but got some salad with me! Hope everyone is having a good day and I'll prob be back later on. X

Make sure you are using your syns. You deserve them! My consultant recommends using about 10 a day to keep a happy balance :)

Hi Laura, we are round the same weight and same target.... It's such a good lifestyle change... Good luck in your journey...

Hey thanks for the messages. I know to use the syns but it just worries me so much because my weight loss is so erratic I can have a run of steady losses then 2 or 3 weeks of gaining half pounds :( bit I will keep at it and take each week as it comes.

mummyt said:
Hi Laura, we are round the same weight and same target.... It's such a good lifestyle change... Good luck in your journey...

Good luck to you to I'm feeling better already with all the healthy things I can eat :)

Hey everyone! Today I had a break and had lunch out with mum then dinner with my OH. Made the super soup but put way to many lentils in so it's brown lol but still tastes ok! Uni tomorrow so going to take in lots of fruit to help through the day. Hope everyone is well! Laura xx

2 days to WI sat with my super soup last night and some melon so hoping for something off this week.

Not having a good day so far. Missed my train to uni so not had any breakfast and breaking out in countless spots! So first task of the day is to Make it to uni without falling on the ice then to find something to eat that won't crash on the syns. Hope everyone is having a better day than me!! Laura xx

Hey guys well STS this week which I'm reasonably happy with. My consultant suggested easing back on the pasta which I eat a lot of and seeing if that helps and also using more syns as I've not been using many. So now heading home to do some housework, sports active and then cram in some studying. X

Back