Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here I go again!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Mrsmecca, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrsmecca

Mrsmecca Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone, after carefully looking at all the diets available I have decided to try Slimming World.
    In 2009 I lost 3.5 stones in 5 months on the Cambridge diet. I felt fantastic, had a great job, bought a much longed for sports car and life was great. Then in May 2009 I suddenly developed muscle weakness which has progressed to a point where I can't climb stairs, have to use a wheelchair and am on morphine for the constant pain. My Neurologists think that the diet may have triggered something off but as I have declined over time they can't prove it. Anyway to cut a long story short I am now disabled and my carer helps me wash and dress, I swopped my sports car for a mobility scooter and I live downstairs as I can't climb stairs. I have also gained 4 stones!
    I have only just climbed out of depression enough to do something about it so I decided to try Slimming World diet to lose this weight again! I can't get to meetings so I'm hoping you nice ladies (and men) will help to encourage me and keep me on track.
    Sorry for the long post.
    Fingers crossed and here I go...
    Nic x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrsmecca

Mrsmecca Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Is there anyone else that is unable to exercise...and are you losing weight?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.