Here I go again!!

Well thought I would start a diary to try and keep me on track and hopefully get some support from others. So here's a bit about my journey so far. I first started Cambridge on 5th Jan 2011 weighing 15st 4lbs which was appalling for me but my second child was only 8 weeks old at the time which made it a bit easier to deal with. I continued on Sole Source 100% for 12 weeks (til April 2011) and lost 3st 7lbs and felt great and only had another stone to go to goal. For some unknown reason I fell off the wagon and slowly started to put weight back on :(. Since February 2012 I have been eating like a pig and I don't know why seems I have been in self destruct mode. So last week I decided I hated the way I looked so much and was going to start Cambridge again so I went to my counsellor on Monday (9th April 2012) and weighed in at 15st 1lb so pretty much back to square 1. I actually couldn't believe it I really didn't think I had put that much weight on so I am now determined to lose it and keep it off. I think I will stay more focused when I start to lose weight this time as I know how easy it is to put it back on again. So I'm on day 2, nearly finished day 2 actually now and feeling proud of myself so far although I am also finding it very very hard but I know it will get easier the next few days just need to get passed my first weigh in. I am going abroad with all my family on 24th July 2012 so that is my first target date and am aiming to lose 3st 7lbs by then which I know I can do as I have 15 weeks and lost that in 12 weeks last time so hopefully 4 stone if I really stick to it. Well here goes wish me luck, has anybody else lost then put back on then lost again?? x x

Good luck to you, I"m sure you will reach your goal. Sounds like you have a good plan and your previous success using CD gives you the confidence that you can loose the weight by your trip. :) I know I felt motivated and more confident myself after reading your diary. I am hoping to get slim for a trip abroad too and I have been feeling anxious and worried that I won't be able to do it because it is already April 12th! Oh, and yes I have lost and put the weight back on more times than I care to remember. So thanks for your post I am recharged and excited that maybe I CAN do it. I look forward to reading your diary.

How are you doing/

Good luck. I'm on a restart too. Thankfully realised I was on a slippery slope and found my CDC before it got too bad though. We can do this. Come join team ideal lots of us just started or restarted x

Back