here i go again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 2 January 2008 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone and happy new year

I have had my planned break over Christmas, and thouroughly enjoyed it. I am not sick and tired of food! (lets see how long that lasts!)
    I miss feeling slim and compact - you know what I mean - even though i have a long way yet to go i was feeling great - I want that back!

Well I got weighed this morning and have regained about 3lb - fantastic! i thought it would be loads more than that, so here I go again back on SS. The only small fly in the SS ointment is i fly to Malta on tuesday but I fully intend to be good, if not ss then 790 or 1000 all week, as I have another maltese odyssey planned for my birthday in May and I intend to make my snorkel look good!

Do you think I can get to 70kg by then? I am 93 now (10th May)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hey - welcome back ! and well done on just 3lbs on.....

love the 'I miss feeling slim and compact' comment - FAB !!! I soooo know what you mean......

good luck with the re-start...and keep us posted !

Debz xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.