Here I go again!

rubber ring

So here I am on day 6 of my second proper serious go at Cambridge. Eight years ago I successfully lost 3 stone mostly on sole source. This time round I am starting a stone heavier than last and the plans have changed a bit so I am on step 2. I am torn between going at it hell for leather and losing it as quickly as possible versus a slightly longer but gentler route. What difference will a couple of extra weeks make in the scheme of things.
I have a few mini goals but ultimately I intend to get to around 12 stone - currently 15 6lbs as of this morning. I’ve got an 80th birthday in 3 weeks that I would like to be high 14 stone mark. Got friends coming over early May that I would like to be high 13 stone mark and May half term around 13. Then the next stone will be slower and hopefully by school summer holidays 12 (or less).
Really hoping I can make this happen and have a summer of feeling fabulous!

First official weigh in and 6lb off. I’ll take that! Step 2 with some food is really suiting me I think. I just need to make sure the boredom doesn’t set in........ if I can get weigh ins 2 and 3 under my belt then I’ll be on a roll. Hoping for 3lb a week on average.

Since Saturday! Saturday night I went to bed feeling horrendous with a massive headache - I’ve never had a headache like it - and Sunday morning I felt s bit ill but touch wood it’s going okay so far.

It gets easier, keep hanging in there! I haven’t been too bad this time round, no headaches and not really feeling hungry. But I’m having 3 packs a day, a couple of cups of tea with milk then my small meal. Managing plenty of water too. It’s going to be handling social events that will challenge me. What are you eating/drinking?

I bought 4 products per day but I’ve had three except for the Saturday. I’ve been having smoothies for breakfast, shake for lunch and one of the meal packs each night. I had soup tonight for dinner but I think in future I will have that as a lunch time thing. I’m not hungry and I’m not missing food as such. I’m missing the texture of food and it’s stuff like chicken and Greek salads that make my mouth water.
Also I have been going to bed early to stop me from thinking about food and I think that’s doing me the world of good in terms of metabolism.
What kind of meals are you having at night?

Back