Here i go again!

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
Without running the risk of sounding like a dodgy 80's rock band! It's true! I'm embarking AGAIN on ANOTHER diet!
I'm already obsessing over what I can eat and when I can eat it! I can't afford to join a slimming group so I've set up some scales to document my journey - which admittedly usually only lasts three weeks at a time!
I need results and FAST! I hate my usual slow beginning - I used to die inside when others lost 7+ lbs in their first week and I'd lose half! It should fall off me! I'm thinking of treading the 'ketosis boards' if only to drop the first 2 stone - then try and follow my collection of books and possibly a little blue pill to get me through the subsequent 5 stone!
As I sit here on day one it seems hopeless! I'm in the wrong mindset completely! I've already failed in my mind as I have so many times before!
So this is me - my beginning. The end of hating myself and the start of the new me.

Hiya! It's not hopeless, you can absolutely do it! And don't worry about fast results - the acknowledged fact is that the best rate at which to lose weight and keep it off is 1-2lbs a week, so aim for that, allow up to 18 months to lose 7 stone, and you will get there! I've shed 7.5 stone in around 17 months, and I did take the little blue pill you mention - how much it really helps is very much a matter of debate, but in general it won't hurt!

All the best. xx

Thank you for the optimism! It just seems such a long hard way off! I haven't spoken to my dr yet about xenical but I think it's a no brainier as I need help and the regular weigh ins gives additional incentive!! Thanks and a huge WELL DONE! You've done amazing x

cherrytimmers said:
Thank you for the optimism! It just seems such a long hard way off! I haven't spoken to my dr yet about xenical but I think it's a no brainier as I need help and the regular weigh ins gives additional incentive!! Thanks and a huge WELL DONE! You've done amazing x

Thank you! If you go on Xenical, get over to the sub-forum on here, it's a lovely, friendly place. :) Just try to be patient - it seemed a long road to me, but it's flown by, and I'm really glad I took it steadiy, as I feel like I can keep it up forever. xxx

Back