here i go again !!!!!

spare-tyre-em

well im back exante didn't think i would be again but after a nasty back injury i have gained so much weight that i have to get back on the wagon big time as i know this diet and done well before on it im back on it again.........................the diet i can do the maintain bit well i can say i was doing great but then bam fell over flat on my back for months with nothing to do but eat and watch tv all gone wrong and i really have no one to blame but myself.............being on this site really helps and all new faces on here so cant wait to get to know you all well day 1 here i go

Welcome

Nikki
Xxx

Hi there, sorry to hear you were injured, that must have been horrible and painful, I can't even imagine. So is your back ok now? Are you able to get moving again or are you still limited?

You've done the diet before so it shouldn't be a problem for you, but look forward to seeing your progress.

Hello Em! Remember me? Hope your back is better now. I am starting the Cambridge Diet tomorrow after a few hiccups with health myself. I hope your still going strong :) xxx

Back