Here i go again!

Hello x I work shifts too and earlies are the hardest for me. I always pack a salad with eggs and meat for lunch but for breakfast I use Atkins bars. They aren't for everyone but I like them and it just helps me get through the morning until I eat my salad:)

Thanks. I popped a few Atkins bars in my basket today as think they'll be handy as a last-min option. As you'll know, unless you're super organised the night before a v early start it's easy to grab anything and then write the rest of the day off!

Thanks. I popped a few Atkins bars in my basket today as think they'll be handy as a last-min option. As you'll know, unless you're super organised the night before a v early start it's easy to grab anything and then write the rest of the day off!

Yes it is, the Atkins bars have helped me, although a lot of people say they can stall your weight loss I lost four Stone and used then all the time.
That's exactly it.....as long as you have something good to start with the rest of the day goes well but its those early mornings that used to catch me out.
Like I said I previously lost four stone but stopped Atkins and it started creeping back on. So I started again.......kept having blios but now in fully focused and have lost 7lbs this week so far (5 days) and only have another 5lb to get to where I was (4 stone loss) then want to lose a bit more, maybe a stone and half :) xx

Hi all. Sorry I haven't been on for a while but I went to the Isle of Wight with my other half and daughter for a few days. Would like to say I stuck to it but I'd be lying. Drank far too much wine and ate nachos on one of the days. Lean and green this week to get back in the zone x

Back