here i go for the last time!

AMANDADOYLE74

Hi, everyone! i am on day 2 of diet chef, love love loving it at the mo! the food is soooo nice! been on every diet in the world! including LL! put all 3 stone back on after that! this is sooo easy and yummy! hope the weight loss is good! Im on 1200 cal plan, i add a roll to my soup and veg to my diner. may add 40g of rice to the curry tom? is that ok? good luck to you all.xx:flirt2:

welcome,
I agree, the food is really nice.

I find the Smoked bacon and Bean soup the most filling of the soup choices.

It should be ok to add a roll and rice, just check the calories on the packet of your soup and dinner, as some have slightly more calories than others..... It should balance through the week.

If you find a good website which gives the calories of foods or one which helps monitor calculate calorie, please could you give me the link.

Good luck for your journey

Hello!

Hope it's still going ok for you. I know alot of people use my fitness pal for looking up calories in certain things. It also tells you how many calories are in things if you eat out..Starbucks etc

Welcome Amandadoyle74, we have a nice little newbie group staring up here, glad you are getting on ok so far i,m on day 6 and all good think you can add extra,s especially if your a little active do your personal profile on DC website that will tell you your personal calorie allowance. I did LL too and regained slowly but it all came back on
this is healthy would rather lose abit slower and be able too eat xx

Hi Amandadoyle74 and welcome.
I used to follow the lipotrim diet and although I lost a lot of weight fast, I put it all back on plus more!!!
Diet chef is by far the best diet I have ever been on and I wish you the best of luck with it too x

Back