Total Solution Here i go ......

Hi all, today is day 1 for me. Feeling really motivated but I know it'll be a struggle to keep it up in the next few days so hoping keeping this diary will help!

My partner works away weeks on/off and not back until October so I guess I'm lucky and only have to have my packs in the house!

I'm hoping/going to lose 3 st. Hopefully by Christmas but my first goal is to reach the 1 St mark by October!

Today has been fine so far! Breakfast was a black coffee, followed by brunch of a chocolate shake, afternoon soup and soon to have my last shake. Topped up with mint tea and 2 litres of water. So now it's heading towards day 2 and I just hope I can maintain my willpower and dedication again!

I've never done a vlcd before but certainly am feeling excited to do this! I'm hoping for my partner to see visible results when I meet him at the airport and have a pair of jeans/previously favourite outfits I want to wear again!

Anyway fingers crossed and wish me luck!! X

Good Luck hunni , Im on day5 now its defo all about will power and if you have that aswell as mini mins you should be fine. wats your starting weight if you dont mind me asking :) xxx

Thank you! I'm currently at 11st 13lbs and 5ft 2in. 9st would be my ideal. I am really hoping I can stay positive for the next few days! But with all the support from people like yourself I'm sure I'll manage to stick in there. I just look forward to the day some of my old favourites fit once more! You're doing so well!

Good luck SG! The first week is probably the hardest physically but once you're settled into it the weeks start whizzing by. Hang in there and you'll be getting fab results in no time :)

x

Thank you Determinator and Scotminx. Glad to have got through day 1! Fingers crossed I manage these next few days! Got myself organised (unusual for me!) so I'm feeling hopeful! Thanks again! Looking forward to following everyone else's progress for inspiration too! : ) x

Yeay to day 2 being almost done!!! Really surprised myself today, feeling very focused and despite offerings of many tempting treats (my workies don't know about exante!) I have resisted! I've managed my water quotas and got half a soup left to go. Only had time for a quick lunch so halved the mushroom soup so now have something to get before bed : ) not sure if it's just the weather but I am pretty cold today......however am trying to resist putting my heating on yet!! Haha!

So feeling positive for day 3........fingers crossed! X

Day 3-

Struggling today, I knew it was too good to be true finding it so easy!! I'm freezing today, shaky and have a fuzzy head. However I haven't given in. I've come to stay at my sisters as worried I might and as she is the only one who knows about my new mission, I know she won't let me cheat!!

I'm hoping just to have an early night and hope I'm on route to ketosis tomorrow! X

Hi sparklygal,

Sorry to hear that you are struggling a bit today. I am coming towards the end of day 2 and have just starting to get a bit a of a fuzzy head - sort of an 'almost' headache that hasn't quite arrived (if that makes any sense).
I must admit I am also feeling the cold tonight and was going to put it down to the bad weather but it is probably the diet now you come to mention it!

I have been reading quite a few threads on hear and apparently both symptoms are quite common in the first few days, but once ketosis kicks in they should mostly disappear.

Hope you feel better soon & finger crossed for keto-wednesday!

This will pass, honestly!

I had a headache the first few days, then it went away. Since then I have honestly felt great!

Stick with it and it will work!

Thank you both so much! Had some paracetamol and a wee peppermint tea....now waiting for don't tell the bride for some good distraction! Just keep thinking that's nearly 3 days down!! We can do this! X

Day 5 -

I'm still 100%! I've surprised myself at how easily I've managed this week. Truth be told today I am struggling big time in actually managing my 3 packs. I'm just about to go for my third but not hungry in the slightest. I think it probably doesn't help I'm feeling a bit low and for me I usually lose my appetite when that happens so ketosis on top of that I'm facing a struggle. However I'll get my last soup down and get an early night.

Hope everyone is is doing alright : ) xx

Day 8- week 1 weigh in yesterday and I lost 10lbs! Very pleased!! Still going strong! Had many a temptation over the weekend but I stayed strong! I'm just hoping I manage to keep it up. Hope everyone else is doing ok! X

Well done on your 10lb loss that is fantastic!! I am starting Exante next Monday and have similar measurements to you...

5ft 2" tall and 11st 7lbs.....I look and feel like a Ribena Berry!!

Look forward to catching up with your posts....your doing fantastically well!!

x

Back