Here i go...

See I'm ok on my first night but once sleep deprivation sets in my will powers disappears that's where I struggle! X

I have tried freezing grapes and i thought it was horrible !!!

So today i got up at 2pm... Had a Bowl of weetabix minis with semi skimmed milk
Just now i have had a weight watchers mushroom sauce thing done with quorn chicken pieces, 'cheesey mash' (done with 2 super light laughin cow triangles and a splash of milk) Some dry fried button mushrooms and a bag of steamed veg...
Was yummy :)

pocket dragon said:
North Hykeham In a community based house for ppl with LD and mental health problems. Im a Support worker (Glorified Carer lol)

My sister is a LD nurse at Long Leys Court & lectures the student nurses in asd x

So today was my day after night shifts... I have felt the need to eat a fake cheese sandwich but i didnt. Yay
So today i have had a bowl of weetabix minis with milk
for tea at 6pm i have had a ww chicken tikka curry.
Nom.

pocket dragon said:
Funky, I have a friend who is a nurse up at Long leys and another friend who is a N/A ! lol. Small world :-D

Very small, I think my sister is actually now the unit manager there (we don't really speak so don't quote me)

I defrosted my freezer this morning, after nearly 10 years of it not being done you can imagine how bad it was, i had to litterally kick the draws shut... so this morning my mission began.... Lots of boiling water later the ice was starting to get a bit softer...
2 hours later, with a dead arm and cut to bits knuckles it was done. I'm counting it as excersise. :-D
Didn't have breakfast ( yes i know naughty me)
Lunch TWO yes, TWO bagels.. mmm with luaghing cow cheese light traingles and one had turkey ham in it and the other a slice of smoked bavarian ham... nommy.
I'm gonna have a WHOLE pizza express ham and mushroom pizza for tea... Still less than 15g fat and i'm feeling the stodge today :-D

Oh i smacked my forehead on my car boot last night and it really hurts... Just thought i;d share. :)

Adios xx

Still hurts to touch but no so bad thanks lol.
I made up for the whole pizza today...
Breakfast... porridge pot
Lunch .. Bagel with low fat cheese triangle and turkey ham
Tea.. Chicken with spring greens, cauli, broccolii, carrot and swede and some gravy.. mmmm

Snacks... Muller 0% yogurt... mmmm And lots of grapes.

I;m feeling very windy tonight and hope the gravy doesnt come out nastily! It was 7g per100g so well over the limit, but i was at work and the veggy gravy wasnt much better so i opted for one i'd actually enjoy ... :)

I had 3/4 of the pizza cos I couldn't add up & thought I'd not got enough left for the whole thing. I had the margherita & to be honest I was so hungry I didn't even really taste it!!!!!

Today i had
breakfast... Coco shreddies with skimmed milk... (COCO mmmm)
Lunch ... Garlic pitta bread with turkey ha,
Tea.. Yet another pizza.. (went out of date today)

Feeling a bit 'meh' today.. daydreaming about cheese.
Need to get my bum in gear and start excercising.

Went to a 2nd birthday party today.... I resisted everything !!! So proud, although i had half a finger full of cupcake icing as it was glittery and i'm a sucker for shiny things, normally i'd munch through the sausage rolls and chicken nuggets.. not too mention the cake, i politley declined anything and i'm feeeeeeeeling good.
:)

Back