Here i go...

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Hey :) I was not quite sure if I was going to do a diary but I've just been for my first weigh in which was 6 days and I've lost 15lbs! Very pleased with myself!

I think most people think I've gone crazy so I figured coming on here for support was the best plan!

So far things have been great... I've not struggled at all but I knew what to expect as I've been here before! In hoping this is the last time! Initially committed to 12 weeks and will decide what to do then...

I hope everyone is great day! :)

Thank you :) I guess most of that is water but least it's gone!!!

cheekychick81 said:
Thank you :) I guess most of that is water but least it's gone!!!

Yeah it is but that's the hard part over, it's all far getting burned from now on ;-)

Feel a bit out of sorts today... Dizzy and sicky...day 8... Drank a lot of water yesterday... Prob at least 3 litres whilst I was at work... But it was so hot I'm wondering if I've sweated out all my salts and then diluted them further with more water... Just trying to ignore it and crack on! Just having last shake now... Chocolate with LOTS of ice!!!

Hey :)

Been away for the weekend... Wasn't quite sure what I was going to do about shakes or whether I would eat... Decided to eat in the evenings.., had chicken salad fri and sat evenings... Then shakes the rest of the time... Thought I would cheekily hop on the scales this morning see if I'd done any damage... Phew!! Have lost 3lbs over the weekend do that's 21lbs in 12 days :) official weigh in tomorrow!

Back to it 100% now!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend... X

Just tried the chicken soup :-( bad times....

Yes I tried chicken soup for a few times and then the thought of it made me feel sick so took them back and exchanged them! Chocolate and vanilla with coffee added for me. Keep up the great work everyone

Well done for the great losses. Just reading the lady comment I feel so stupid for not thinking about adding coffee to the shakes. I'm not that fond of vanilla flavour things so I'm deffo gonna try coffee in it and see if it helps. Keep up the good work people

I add coffee to mine and a sweetner and dare I say... It's almost nice??!! :)

Hey... I've decided to move over to save and slim... LT has been good to me... 25lbs in less than 3 weeks but S&S much cheaper and better choice of flavours... Plus no weigh in which I was struggling with working 9-5... Forum on here also much busier...

Good luck to everyone, I'll pop back occasionally to see how you're getting on :)

Back