Here I go!!!

Wilualison

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
well I met my CDC and got my packs, all set for in the morning!! excited and happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
now the question is, can I mix coffee with vanilla mix? I thought I read that on here, but I can't remember where!!!

thanks everyone!

Yes you can!! I have coffee in mine every morning and sometimes have it hot! it's yummy, well done on starting, you'll do really well xx dont forget to take piccies of before and every 4 weeks!!

Good luck for tomorrow!x

Good luck with your 1st week on CD. I'm sure you'll manage fine. :)

Em x

Good luck with your first week. Don't forget to let us know how you are getting on.

good luck hunni.xx

Best of luck! XX

:thankyou:
thanks everyone
still haven't made my first shake!!
very nervous for some reason this morning:eek::sign0163:
I have a lot on today, so plan to keep very busy and bring a tetra pack with me for later

Good Luck. :D
When it gets tough just remember what motivated you in the first place to start it.

thanks XX
well just had my first vanilla shake, not too bad, very sweet though, so mixed it with some coffee to take the edge of it, knocked it back and I feel stuffed!!:D
plan to try a soup at lunch and then a tetra later when I am out
my husband took photos of me last, night oh God I look awful, much worse than I had thought!!!
so I need to keep looking at them to keep my motivation going!
thanks everyone, I would be lost without this site:)

Well done on starting today :)
A vanilla shake with coffee is what I have every morning(today is day 7). I have increased the amount of water and temperature over the course of the week to having 8oz from kettle, 4 oz cold from tap and 2 teaspoons of coffee with one vanilla shake. These proportions work for me- cuts the sweetness and creaminess :)

Good luck on your start. I hope it works out for you.
I am on day 6 for the upteenth restart but I keep trying.

I think you are a month ahead of yourself on your start date, you have 8/08 and we are still in 7/08.

good luck i only started 6 days ago... the first 3 days are worst then you feel compelled to go on lol....
xx

I used to have the vanilla hot with coffee in but now have the cappuccino ones which are much, much nicer! ( I think, anyway)
The one thing I will say is you have to try the flavours yourself as everyone is different. I had read on here that the soups are horrible but I really like the chicken and mushroom one and the vegetable one (haven't tried the others yet)!
Good luck!!

Sending goodluck vibes to ya:vibes::vibes:

Back