Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here to stay this time

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kirsty2012, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Right guys i have faffed about so long with different diets and ww is the one i always come back to. So here i am AGAIN lol but at the mo i'm pleased to say i'm the lightest i have been for years at least 11yrs!!

So i joined my old ww club again last week so here is to getting smaller and smaller x:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome. You look like you have done really well so far regardless. Good luck with your return to WW. What other diets have you done?

4. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    Hello :wavey:it's good to have you here, well done on your weight loss so far :D

5. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to WW. You have done so well already and you look fab in your avatar pic :D Goodluck to losing the last of the weight with WW. What is your ultimate goal if you don't mind me asking?

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Welcome back! Best of luck! Onwards and downwards! Well done for the achievement so far!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.