Here we go! 🙌🏼

JACSFAT

Hello,

So, I’m back here again after joining in 2012, when I started Lipotrim and lost 32lbs 😃 in about 8wks! Amazing!! I then got pregnant and had a beautiful baby, used the excuse to eat for 2 and thought, I’d lost it once I could definitely lose it again!
Anyway, I’ve messed around with Slim & save a few times, weight watchers & slimming world, to be sat her at 18stone 🙈😫 I’m a comfort eater, I’ve struggled with depression since I had my baby & I eat to make myself feel better! I wish I loved exercise & that made me feel better, but I’m now too lazy & too big to enjoy it, it hurts. I broke my arm 3 wks ago while out running/walking & had to have an operation & a metal plate fitted in my wrist, so I’m off work sat here feeling sorry for myself comfort eating!
But not today!! I’m brand new to Exante and very excited to get started! I’ve had a frappe for my breakfast, which I enjoyed!
This group really helped me last time & I’m counting on your support!

Welcome, good luck. We will cheer for you!:)

Thank you!! ☺️
Day 1 wasn’t too bad, but woke up this morning with the dreaded headache 🤕 fingers crossed it goes soon, I’ve had a litre of water & a shake so hopefully it won’t be long! I don’t have any plans today, so I can sit & watch Netflix or potter around the house to keep my mind off eating!

I’m soooooo hungry! Arrrrhhhh I’ve had a shake & a cookie & 3 litres of water!!
The headache hasn’t gone yet either, feeling very blah ☹️ So I’m going to list all the reasons I’m doing this for & look at pictures! I know I can do this!!

That's a good plan. Make that a long long list!

Take care on water - only drink the water yr vlcd suggests as more can dilute the salts/minerals in yr system. Google keto flu - and see what you can do to get rid of the headache etc.

I had to sleep all the way through one of the first three days.... It does pass, but it certainly does suck. On reddit, r/progresspics is my go-to for pictures to keep my head right.

You made a tiny human, arm-wrestled depression, then dealt with a serious injury..... You are not lazy! And you will get through this tough bit.

That's great. I will do that.

I've also found the subreddits: justnoso and justnomil and divorce great threads for giving me perspective on life, relationships and families. I was a peop;e pleaser taking responsibility for oters and things I coyuldn't control. I am soooo much better at my boundaries now.

And declutter. hoarding and konmari helpful sub-reddits for my mission to sort stuff out this year! If I wouldn't buy it now, I don't keep it. I also lobve Fylady.com. Paperwork and admin still not easy. Work in progress......

I firmly believe all these things are related to having become so overweight - and to maintain, it will help me to have order in every area of my life.

You made a tiny human, arm-wrestled depression, then dealt with a serious injury..... You are not lazy! And you will get through this tough bit.
I wish I could quadruple like this! Star comment! You have handled so much - and will handle the next bit too. In 3 months, 6 months or maybe a year - you'll look back and say " Well done me - I rocked that despite everything on my plate! "

That's a good plan. Make that a long long list!

Take care on water - only drink the water yr vlcd suggests as more can dilute the salts/minerals in yr system. Google keto flu - and see what you can do to get rid of the headache etc.
Thank you 😊

Thank you so much for the words of incouragement & tips! I’ve googled keto flu & will add some salt tomorrow if I need it. Luckily I’m off work so I can sleep all day if I need to tomorrow. After I wrote the above post I took the dog for a walk & that made me feel much better!
So day 2 is nearly over, I’m off to bed now so I don’t eat anything 😂 I’m so pleased with myself, 2 days at 100% on plan. Bring on day 3 🙌🏼

I woke up this morning feeling great. I’ve cleaned my house (as well as you can clean with a broken arm) & walked the dog. Feeling really positive & motivated. I think maybe because I had a little sneak on the scales & im down 6lbs!!!! I know it’s water weight, but seeing the numbers go down makes it all worth while, oh & the sun is shining, that always makes me happy 😃

Day 5 ☺️ I’m so chuffed with myself, I’ve been 100% TS for 5 whole days!!! I’m definitely in ketosis, I’ve got tons of energy, I’m not hungry, food isn’t even bothering me & my breath is sooooo bad 🙊

Hey jacsfat, just noticed we started on the same day! Well done for being 100% TS, I'm half way between TS and man plan, I'm TS with the extra milk allowance as I am not ready to give up coffee just yet!
Keep up the good work 😊

Day 5 ☺️ I’m so chuffed with myself, I’ve been 100% TS for 5 whole days!!! I’m definitely in ketosis, I’ve got tons of energy, I’m not hungry, food isn’t even bothering me & my breath is sooooo bad 🙊
Yea! Well done you!

Hurray Jac! You've reached the grand keto land. Well done and keep yourself there - its a great place to be (as yoi wouldve already noticed) and i miss it when im not in it. So im not advising getting yourself out as it gives so much energy and good mood!

Thanks guys! I’m shocked at how easy I’m finding it this time, when I’ve done slim & save previously I’ve always given up after day 3. I think it’s because I’m home & don’t have to work, I can just rest when I need to. Maybe breaking my arm wasn’t all bad 😂

Today, however for my dinner I’ve just had a boiled egg & small piece of ham. I’ve put it all on my fitness plan & I’ve still only had 631cals for the day. Just felt like chewing real food, I only ordered shakes & bars, so I was desperate for something savoury. I’ve drank plenty also so hopefully it won’t have done any harm. I’m really looking forward to Tuesday, I’ve not been on the scales since the other day so can’t wait to see what they say!

Day 6 - I’m staving today!!! Could it be because I had an egg & ham yesterday, surely that wouldn’t kick me out of ketosis 🤔 I’ve already have 2lts of water & a coffee. Just feeling a bit blah again today 😬 But it’s weigh day tomorrow, excited to see the number on the scales 😊

I had rather a cheat weekend but today I am back on track. I have had two shakes so far and will enjoy low carb meal later. I think that most of us cheat a bit from time to time but the important thing is to get back to the diet asap.

Back