Here we go again - diary of a serial yoyo-er!

camz

Gold Member
Hello all, and happy new year!

This year I am officially a 'new year, new me' type, as cliche as that is!! I rejoined SW class 2 nights ago (but will be weighing in on a tues every week) and NEED to get some weight off and keep it off! No more messing around having 'just' this or 'just' that!!

So a little bit about me, I am 24, live with my other half who recently proposed after 9 years together, which I couldn't be happier about, I passed my driving test last month, and am a teacher which I absolutely love - at the moment I could not be happier with how my life is going!! Except for my weight and health, which I know I need to sort out!! My OH is in the same boat and we both need to drop a couple of stone at least, luckily we are both ready to do that now!!

Last night was my last night of treats, me and my fiancé shared a bottle of prosecco and a few chocolates, and had carbonara for tea, but I WILL be 100% on plan from here on in!!

Today is going to be spent literally scrubbing the house from top to bottom (body magic anyone!?) and eating and cooking on plan meals!

Tomorrow is food shopping day, and freezing and refrigerating some meals for when I am back at work.

I am going to get myself organised and really give this a good go! When we get round to planning a wedding (probably a couple of years from one still) I want to be maintaining not embarking on every crash diet going whilst in a state of panic!!!!

So here it goes.... To sorting out the last little glitch in my life!!! Xxx

Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Just had a late lunch of JP, beans and veg, with my HEX A of cheese. Feeling suitably stuffed and ready to crack on with the housework...as soon as I've watched emmerdale!! Xx

-------------------------------------

Wk 1 -

Hiya popped into subscribe, I've just rejoined too (well last week) and also dedicated this year to losing 6 stone :eek:
Lots of luck Hun, you can do it :) x

I want to lose 3 or 4 Hun :) we can do it together!! Xxx

Wk 1 -

Yup sounds like a plan :D
Too many years of saying I will, this time I actually plan to get it done ;) xxx

Hello, popped on to subscribe.
I am in a similar boat. I'm wanting to lose 3/4 stone and am tired of making excuses, this year is the year I will be healthy and happy with my size. I'm normally 13st 7 but with Christmas and the drinking, eating out and indulgence I have put on 7lbs :(
I haven't joined a group, I'm a trainee teacher therefore have little time and money, but am hoping my motivation will keep me on track. I aim to lose 1lb a week for the year.
Best of luck to us :) xx

Hello, popped on to subscribe.
I am in a similar boat. I'm wanting to lose 3/4 stone and am tired of making excuses, this year is the year I will be healthy and happy with my size. I'm normally 13st 7 but with Christmas and the drinking, eating out and indulgence I have put on 7lbs :(
I haven't joined a group, I'm a trainee teacher therefore have little time and money, but am hoping my motivation will keep me on track. I aim to lose 1lb a week for the year.
Best of luck to us :) xx

As you aren't going to group feel free to ask any questions you don't have access too :) x

Morning girls, and welcome luc_be :)
Totally agree with Pixie, any questions just ask, with regards to diet and your teacher training :)

I'm off out for breakfast with a friend this morning but as I am going to the local farm shop I will have a wholemeal bacon bun, and trim the fat off.

Am going food shopping this afternoon so will be upping the super free from today too!!

Other than breakfast this morning the only other plans I have for this week are a meal out on sat for my mother in laws birthday, but it is to a new Greek restaurant in town which serves skewered meats (which will be fine) and I was thinking I will some veg as a side :) will try to be SYN free throughout the day and think I'll offer to drive so I'm not tempted to drink :)

Hope you're having a good day :) xxx

Wk 1 -

Morning.
Sounds like you have thought out what you are going to eat :)
I have a 5000 word essay to complete over the next few days so I know this will be a challenge for my eating, if I get bored/stressed I tend to reach for the chocolate hobnobs or Jaffa cakes :( planning in lots of breaks ans a trip to the gym so hopefully I'll be okay :/

Have a good day x

You defo sound like you have a good plan :)
I have my first wi in about half hour :eek: and I have to get 1.5lbs every week to reach my target by my goal date x

Hi Luc,

I am a serial yo-yoer too! I have been back and forward on SW for the last 5 years. Got 3lbs from target in Feb 2009 and found out I was pregnant. Rejoined after my son was born but never really stuck with it. Had our 2nd baby in July 2012 and rejoined AGAIN. Got to target in March 2013...but find myself back at square one again. I want to lose 2.5 stone this year...preferably by the end of May.

I have just started a diary on here too, looking forward to following yours.

xx

How did your weigh in go pixie-gem?x

Lost 5 Hun, the joys of the first weigh in, now if they could all be that good it would be a much shorter journey lol :) x

Eek well done Pixie!! That's brilliant, I'm hoping for a good week 1 loss on Tuesday too!

How are you all getting on today? I went for breakfast with my friend, and ordered the bacon sandwich with no butter/fat etc only to be told they only had white bread :-( BUT instead of thinking "sod it I'll have a full English!" I ate the sandwich, synned the bread and got on with my day as normal!!

Feeling pretty good :) going to my inlaws for dinner (steak) but mil is on SW too so will be cooked in fry light and with actifry chips and veg :)

Looks like today will end on around 12.5 SYNS once I've had a hot choc later :) xx

Wk 1 -

Eek well done Pixie!! That's brilliant, I'm hoping for a good week 1 loss on Tuesday too!

How are you all getting on today? I went for breakfast with my friend, and ordered the bacon sandwich with no butter/fat etc only to be told they only had white bread :-( BUT instead of thinking "sod it I'll have a full English!" I ate the sandwich, synned the bread and got on with my day as normal!!

Feeling pretty good :) going to my inlaws for dinner (steak) but mil is on SW too so will be cooked in fry light and with actifry chips and veg :)

Looks like today will end on around 12.5 SYNS once I've had a hot choc later :) xx

Wk 1 -

Thank you :)

That's fab willpower! I also went to the cafe after weigh in as just felt poorly and needed some food, but instead of my usual full English I had 1 x beans on toast and 1 x scrambled egg on toast and 2 slices of bacon (minus the rind) oh and 4 chips lol ;)

You will have a great first wi and if you keep your determination at this level you will be at goal before you know it :D xx

I did rather well today. Only rather well because during the evenings I tend to want bad things and I gave in to a fun size bag of maltesers :(
My main meals were super healthy though so it's a step in the right direction :) xx

Back