Here we go again - diary of a serial yoyo-er!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390943495.293853.jpg

Here is my food diary for tomorrow! I have missed weigh in today after being mega poorly and having two days off work. Hoping to visit another meeting tomorrow as don't want to get into the habit of skipping! To be honest I am expecting a bit of a gain after a naughty weekend and then 3 days of barely eating (which never does me any favours!!)

SO - today I have treated myself to some jazzy new stationary - teacher perks haha! And I am hereby committing to filling in a daily food diary and posting it on here!

I'm going to plan what I'm eating and drinking the evening before so I can be much more organised. I'm excited and feeling good!!

I hope you are all doing really well :) xxx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390943234.911784.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390943234.911784.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 51
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391031535.566686.jpg

So today was nowhere near as good as planned, obviously well within SYNS but nowhere near enough super free - I need to up my super free mega amounts to get better too, so that is my plan tomorrow, I'm thinking fruit in the morning, salad at lunchtime and quiche and veg for dinner! Need to get me some greens on board! Also need to get some sort of appetite back ASAP too as not eating will be doing me no favours!

Hope you're all doing better than me! X

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Aw I hope you feel better soon Hun xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391117059.813246.jpg

Starting to feel slightly better but not much - am struggling with awful pressure headaches due to the sinusitis now - thankfully OH is home tomorrow so can look after me!

Have been drinking SOOO much water to ease my sore throat, 4l today, surely that's gotta help with weight loss too!? Xx

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Finally starting to feel more human today - so I've dropped my OH at the pub at 8.30am (north easy derby day, he's not an alchy haha!) then went straight to tesco (in the quiet - bliss!) and did the pay day big shop. So far I've had breaky, which was this -
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391253744.988575.jpg
Plus an apple and a satsuma.

Now I'm going to make slow cooker spag Bol (with the logic that is the toon win and OH is inebriated it will keep until tomorrow!) I'm also gonna make up some mini SW quiche (some for me and some for MIL) and batch cook some SW baked bean lasagnes to freeze :)

Productive day - go!!!

Happy Saturday everyone! Xx

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391259949.933500.jpg

Yesterday's food diary :) x

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391466335.290932.jpg

Here is Sundays food diary, toad in the hole was absolutely beautiful, used a SW recipe for the yorkies and it worked really well! 9 SYNS for this massive chunk!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391466420.459124.jpg

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

And here is today's :) another good day! Am looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in but nervous because I desperately want 2lbs off so I get my half stone award xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391466502.605191.jpg

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Back