here we go again on our own!!!

skinnycookietobe

But if whitesnake for you there...

Ok had a major break of 5 weeks and I knew I'd started to put weight back on and I refuse to go back to fatsville (which is what Iwas for so long) so basically I got back in touch with CD leader and she came round this evening! I've put on 5 inches and 3lb so I've just managed to catch myself before I got on that slippery slope to fatsville.

So I'm starting a fresh tomorrow, having a drink tonight bag of chocolate and off to bed for a new beginning when I arise in the morning.

I'm mad with myself as it was so hard the first time round and I swore to myself if keep it off. Oh well at least I've kept the majority of and have realised soon enough to do something about it.

I do feel like a failure though :-(

You can do this! We're all here so get online when u feel u might cave :) Good luck for tomorrow xx

Don't feel like a failure! You've only put on 3lbs. Just think, it'll be off like a shot soon. :)

putting 3lb on in 5 week is nothing to feel like a failure for... i put 2lb on in 1 week.. be proud that its only 3 in that space of time.. and you'll prob lose that in your 1st week back :)

Good luck x

Back