Here we go again, this time I mean it!

Kaz2803

Hello all, haven't posted here for a long time. I was following WW last time I was active here and doing ok one week then terribly the next!

Almost 4 weeks ago I had my second baby and I'm now feeling ready to get my bum in gear and get my life in check. I can't have my boys growing up with their Mum being the fatty at the school gates :(

This time I want to learn to be sensible with my diet without a slimming club. I need to change for good and set the right example for my children. Hopefully you'll all help me keep myself in check! ;)

Hi Kaz x
Good luck with the healthy eating, I know how you feel.. one week being good :angeldevil: and the next being bad..
I ve restarted myself this week and am determined to do it, coming on here helps :D

Thank you! This week I've been terrible, I'm trying to convince myself I'll start afresh tomorrow rather than binge all weekend :(

How are you getting on?

Hi x
I ve had many false starts but something has clicked this time I am doing a VLCD diet though.. I just take it day by day hour by hour toox
So hoping you have a good weekend, am here to support you :D

Back