Here we go AGAIN!!!

shep

Silver Member
Well I am back to restart agai and this time I need to do it, I am so unhappy with my weight but don't do anything about it. I start off good and then wane so I need to be strong and get this weight off, I am 40 in October and want to be at least 2 stone down. Is this possible :eek::eek::eek:
My best friend is off on holiday Friday for 2 weeks and wont be seeing her this week as work commitments so hoping that by the time she comes home I can have a weight loss that is noticeable.

So back again, think I will reset mt tracker and goals just to keep me going bye for now.....:wave_cry:

Shep honey, you will do it! Don't be hard on yourself, you are an enormous help on this thread so you will do it this time for yourself. Chin up girl, the rest of us are here for you. :wavey:

Thanks Wrinkly, I have started okay but at the mo am hungry as cooking dinner for the sprogs and wont be having mine till later, so will get some more water down me and hold on.

Hoping the next couple of days goes okay as I know when the scales move just a little I will be more motivated.

Hows you going???

Would you believe, I'm invited to my son's for next Sundays lunch & my daughter in law is a a wonderful cook!! Fingers well & truly crossed...

Well 2nd day and doing okay bit of an upset tummy at the mo, probably just adjusting to the food, lots of veg last night as well.

Well done a little shopping and got some WW food in and some lovely stuffed peppers which are only 55 calories each, 2 in a pack with some extra rice or pasta or evening side salad. YUM YUM

Hows everyone else doing today????? :)

Hey shep! :hug99:
I don't know if you remember me but I certainly remember you. :D
I'm not following this diet anymore but it really does work if you stick to it.
How are things with you shep? Long time, no talk. :( xx

Hey shep! :hug99:
I don't know if you remember me but I certainly remember you. :D
I'm not following this diet anymore but it really does work if you stick to it.
How are things with you shep? Long time, no talk. :( xx

Hello you, yes I do remember you. How r u doing? I am trying to get motivated but at the mo its really hard, lots of things going on and not good things,:cry::cry: so am trying but not worring to much about it now.

How is the diet going for you????? JUDDDering I see. :D

Anyone tried the Harcombe diet? A friend of mine swears by it. It is a bit like Atkins I think.

Hey Shep,That is great & one pound per week is 52lbs per year. Good on you girl!

Back