Here We Go Again....

Mapenzi

So here I am again!!

Around 2 years ago I lost around 4 and a half stone on Lipotrim and managed to keep them off fairly well! That was until a few months ago when I put on a couple of pounds and decided that I would start running to get rid of them...

That was it - I was running so I could eat pretty much whatever I wanted, right?? Wrong! The weight wasn't coming off whatsoever, if anything I was getting bigger, I guess all the running didn't quite cancel out all the Chinese and cake! Anyway, a few months down the line I decide that it might be time to get back on Lipotrim to lose the "few" extra pounds after being so ashamed of myself that I wouldn't let my boyfriend see me with no clothes on!

I nearly fell off the scales when I saw how much weight I'd actually put back on! 22 lbs!!!?? Part of me still doesn't want to believe it - I'm sure the scales are faulty and I was having a bad day...

So yeah, that's me - 22lbs heavier and very unhappy with myself! And a holiday lined up in 6 weeks! With a target of 4.5 lbs loss a week I'll hopefully be back to when I was thinner and happier! And I hope that the thought of me in a bikini looking how I do right now keeps me motivated!!

I'll keep updating this post on how I'm doing and how weigh in's go, so feel free to read, ask questions, give advice, etc! Sorry if I'm really boring but doing this is keeping my mind off the BBQ smell that is surrounding me!! Haha! This is my first day and I'm feeling rough!! The headache has died off a little but I still have a bit of an empty feeling tummy! I think it could be time for mush! :)

Well best of luck to all of you who are considering starting on this or who are doing it right now!! xx

Haha! I'm starting to think that Lipotrim will always be in my life!! Well done for sticking to it for these last 4 weeks!! How much have you lost so far?? Thank you for the good luck :) xx

So here I am again!!

Around 2 years ago I lost around 4 and a half stone on Lipotrim and managed to keep them off fairly well! That was until a few months ago when I put on a couple of pounds and decided that I would start running to get rid of them...

That was it - I was running so I could eat pretty much whatever I wanted, right?? Wrong! The weight wasn't coming off whatsoever, if anything I was getting bigger, I guess all the running didn't quite cancel out all the Chinese and cake! Anyway, a few months down the line I decide that it might be time to get back on Lipotrim to lose the "few" extra pounds after being so ashamed of myself that I wouldn't let my boyfriend see me with no clothes on!

I nearly fell off the scales when I saw how much weight I'd actually put back on! 22 lbs!!!?? Part of me still doesn't want to believe it - I'm sure the scales are faulty and I was having a bad day...

So yeah, that's me - 22lbs heavier and very unhappy with myself! And a holiday lined up in 6 weeks! With a target of 4.5 lbs loss a week I'll hopefully be back to when I was thinner and happier! And I hope that the thought of me in a bikini looking how I do right now keeps me motivated!!

I'll keep updating this post on how I'm doing and how weigh in's go, so feel free to read, ask questions, give advice, etc! Sorry if I'm really boring but doing this is keeping my mind off the BBQ smell that is surrounding me!! Haha! This is my first day and I'm feeling rough!! The headache has died off a little but I still have a bit of an empty feeling tummy! I think it could be time for mush! :)

Well best of luck to all of you who are considering starting on this or who are doing it right now!! xx

welcome and good luck with the lipotrim 2nd time round. well done for your loss the 1st time round you did fab. you def shift the 22lb in 6wks, this site is a lifesaver! i have been naughty the weekend but back on track again now. x

Thank you Becci :) I'm glad to hear you're back on track! Well done for not giving up completely!! And well done on your loss so far! xx

Mapenzi good luck on doing lipotrim again. You can do it.
This is my 3rd time,I hate having to do it again - but nobody else ate the food it was me. Do it and be positive - stay strong.

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 4 -7lbs weighed in on wed instead of Mon - bank hol
week 5 reach 2 stone loss
week 6

Hiya Mapenzi- you look stunning in your photo, hun! With motivation like that Kenyan holiday, you'll have time to shift all those pounds and still re-feed before you go. I admire you for stopping the rot before it gets too bad. Most people that return seem to have regained all their weight and then some. We all have these great plans don't we that as soon as I put on half a stone I'll get it off straight away! Running was a good idea so sorry it backfired! Sounds like a good reason to be a couch potato from now on in! :D

dudley said:
Mapenzi good luck on doing lipotrim again. You can do it.
This is my 3rd time,I hate having to do it again - but nobody else ate the food it was me. Do it and be positive - stay strong.

I'm doing this off my phone now so I hope it works! haha!! thanks for the encouragement!! well dine on your great losses!! I can't wait to see the lbs go away!! x

Jessie 888 said:
Hiya Mapenzi- you look stunning in your photo, hun! With motivation like that Kenyan holiday, you'll have time to shift all those pounds and still re-feed before you go. I admire you for stopping the rot before it gets too bad. Most people that return seem to have regained all their weight and then some. We all have these great plans don't we that as soon as I put on half a stone I'll get it off straight away! Running was a good idea so sorry it backfired! Sounds like a good reason to be a couch potato from now on in! :D

the phone seems to be working!! thank you for your lovely words!! I always said I'd come back if it started to go on again, I think it was so much hard work and determination the first time to let it all back again and I don't think I could stick it for that long again!! too right I'm being a couch potato now!! haha!! all that running was hungry work! I think I can live with being thinner and not athletic! have you returned too?? sorry if you have info on here! I'm not quite used to using my phone on this yet!! x

This is my first time on Lipotrim but I lost 7 and a half stone with WW then managed to put more back on. It took me 2 and a half years to lose it too. Stupid or what?? I'll probably be eating my words but this time it'll be different!

wow!! 7 and a half stone!! well done on losing that in the first place! you know it's definitely possible now!! and I hope you lose what you want to on lipotrim!! and if you can lose that while still eating you can definitely do it on lipotrim!! I think the hardest bit for me was realising how much I'd actually put back on! I can't help but feel a sort of relief that at least no more is going on from today and it'll be going back the other way now :)

Haha! I'm starting to think that Lipotrim will always be in my life!! Well done for sticking to it for these last 4 weeks!! How much have you lost so far?? Thank you for the good luck :) xx
ive lost 21 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks so it looks i should be back to my target in about another 8 weeks , god that seems like a long time off !!! i think LT will always be in my life too as im terrible with maintaining and the thought of ww or something similar that takes ages to lose weight just doesnt interest me at all , you can do this honey xx

that's great!! well done!! I hope I have losses like that!!! quite nervous for first weigh in on tues! i just hope its enough for me to keep motivated! I've just peed on a stick and I'm pretty much in ketosis so I must b over the worst of it now!! yaaay!! xx

Restarting

Hi,

I totally understand how hard it is to get going again. I have been half heartedly starting again since the beginning of March.

Having looked at the calendar and realising I only have 15 weeks to my holiday, I have some serious weight to shift if I think I am going to be on the beach in any form of swimwear!!

This forum was excellent when I was doing the diet last time as there are alot of like minded people trying to achieve the same.

I have definately restarted today - hence my reappearance on the forum.

Good luck and keep me posted with your success.

best of luck PJC!! how did you do last time?? at least as restarters we know that it works! I'll try and keep up with a diary of sorts on here to keep you all posted! it'd be great if anyone who wants to could share their results on here too!!

I think actually starting again and taking that step is the hardest part so well done! we can do it!! I hope you get there for your holiday!!

Hi Mapenzi,

I lost 22lbs in 5 weeks last time and then Xmas happened and I changed jobs etc, so has taken me a while to get back in the 'zone' mentally to start this again as it is not easy to give up food!

The nice weather the last couple of weeks has inspired me - that and the fact I cant get any of my summer clothes on from last year.

Water really is the key though. Helps to keeps those hunger pangs at bay and aids the bad breath too (this being the worst part of the diet!).

Please keep in touch and let me know how you get on second time around.

hi everyone!! hope you're all doing well?? first weigh in today!! I lost 12lbs! yaaay!! will update ticker when I get on the computer cos I can't do it from my phone! I just wanted to share with you all! :) ps - my scales said 13.5lbs, but I'm going with the official ones! haha!! happy slimming everyone!! if I can do it you can too!!! xx

Back on track

Hi I am on day 2. Just he ing kids cook their tea on BBQ. I am from Warrington too. Done lip trim before but only stayed on it for two weeks. Lost a stone though. Just signed up for the race for life so will have to start walking. Good luck:)

JulieC said:
Hi I am on day 2. Just he ing kids cook their tea on BBQ. I am from Warrington too. Done lip trim before but only stayed on it for two weeks. Lost a stone though. Just signed up for the race for life so will have to start walking. Good luck:)

I really miss bbqs n it's only been a week!! haha!! good luck this time and well done with the stone last time!! i signed up for a 5k run a while ago and forgot about it and it's in 2 weeks! not a chance I'm running it though - I black out when I stand up get a bit dizzy just walking!! haha!! I'm gunna have to see if I can find someone to replace me or walk the run and come in an hour behind everyone else! haha!!

Back