here we go again!

CornishPixie

hello lighterlifers! you may remember me, or maybe not, however I did lighterlife back in february until may and lost 4 stone. so pleased with it, I had to stop due to low blood pressure and anaemia (sp) and I am going to be rejoining lighterlife on 5th january to finish what i started and reach that final goal of 9stone. I finished on 11.5 and am currently around 12stone. I've just been to the doctors this week as although i am living a low carb low calorie lifestyle, my body has adapted to eating this way and the weight isnt budging. the doc confirmed this week my hormone levels are too low to allow my current WOE to have any effect. so before i let things slide way out of control i thought i would re-join the lighterlife family, get my head down, suck it up and do the one diet that has had any good results.

just wanted to drop in and take part in some threads to get my head in the zone ahead of my restart. i am currently having protein shakes for breakfast, lunch and 1 snack and steamed meat/fish and veg in the run up to going total from the 5th. i am so close to goal, i am hoping to have that last 3 stone off by the end of march if possible.

looking forward to it
cornishpixie xxx

Hi Pixie,
I've lost 4 stone so far and I'm hoping to reach goal for end of March too. Looking forward to your posts.

thanks eatlikeabird and well done on your losses! Am looking forward to getting the first week done and back into the routine, i really enjoyed it when i was in the swing of things. Just need to sort out a few things in my head first and get right back into the reasons why I was doing this in the first place and that what i feel like i am missing out on, i am in fact gaining so much more which will make 2012 a much more enjoyable year...cant wait.

Hi Cornishpixie! great that you've been able to maintain your loss near enough even without doing rtm i presume? i look forward to reading ur journey as my goal is the same as urs - to finish in end of march plus i noticed we r of similar weight. LL is the best decision i ever made, good luck with ur journey x

Yeah, no rtm. I was a bridesmaid for my sister about 4 months after I ended so had to stay the same size. Since ending to now, I have put back on about 6kg. Caught it in time and now working on getting down to target weight, so around 60kg. I know it's hard work, but I love the results so looking forward to getting some weeks completed and starting to feel the difference xxx

hey, so my goal is to get to 9st. i am roughly 2.5-3st away from that, so hopefully it wont take too long with LLtotal to get down to that. I am hoping that by April I will be on RTM. i started last feb at 15st, lost 4 and put back on about 10lbs, so hoping to finish what i started as i didnt quite make it all the way to goal last time due to some medical reasons.

so far, so good. its weird being back on the packs, its like I never finished...love them xx

Hi Cornish, i got down to 11-3 and have managed to maintain for 2 years up until 2 weeks ago and have crept up to 11-7 with all the xmas parties boohoo. I'm re-starting on the 7th Jan on total and have set myself 10 stone targe although 9-7 is probably what i need to be. Looking forward to getting started now!

Would like to start earlier like you Lou but my counsellor is away on her hollybobs :)

hey!! maybe we can stick together and keep each other motivated? i'm not expecting a massive loss, if anythign this week. as i ate on friday and saturday night and picked yesterday. trying to exercise to flush it out and sticking to it 100% otherwise. my next meal is Christmas lunch....am allowing myself that...I reckon if i focus i can be at goal and done by March....which isnt too far away given how fast time is flying!! 7th January is a good start time, i hope they have an offer on again!! x

I'm the same paigesmum I'm dying to get started. I've got packs in the house from previous times but waiting until the 1st of jan as I'll have a few drinks at Hogmanay. I officially start the group on the 5th very excited and feel über confident this time as got an achievable goal set up x

got back to work yesterday and there was 3 birthdays and loads of cake! resisted it all, stayed 100% until i got home and ended up eating loads of panatone and cupcakes...srsly. such an idiot! have removed everything from the house, gave myself a good pep talk and talking to and am so far on track for today - whoop! need to distract myself when i am home and avoid the kitchen at all costs xx

Well done sticking 100% today, same here, back at work....day 1 & I WILL stick to from now on in lol

Hope everyone else is doing well too xx

so far so good. just had two shephards pies together for lunch, so nice and full. going to go fill up my water bottle to keep me going another few hours and grab a green tea. need to seriously up my water intake. Class tomorrow, cant wait. i might put a shopping list together i think! yay!

Back