here we go again..

Rashiy Babes

Hello all,

im back on sole source tommorrow, sick of feeling like this so gonna give it one more go! need lots of support guys!! determined to do this once and for all!!:eek:

Hey hun day1-3 is hard, not always but soo worth it !! U will be just fine , I'm in day3 :( n sooo far feeling good! No (v) meal for me lol... Choose not to !! How much weight have u got to loose ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun,
im doing really bad day 3 and not stuck to it all!! i really do wanna lose the weight but cant seem to motivate myself after midday i seem to flip at this time.. i would like to lose about 4 stone, my start weight is 15,8.. how about u? any tips xlol

HIya Rashiy.. perhaps you need to talk with your CDC about which is the best plan to be on - it might help to do SS+ or 810..

-are you drinking enough water?
-have you prepared by reducing your carb intake before starting?
-did you work down into it?
-do you have enough support around you/are you coming on here enough :) you could start a diary on here, or join a team, or post to your blog, or just hang out...
-have you made a list of why you want to feel healthier, fitter, slimmer?

You can do this - and you can start now, given that you have made a start over the last couple of days or so...

what do you need to do to make this easier for yourself - do you need a battle plan?

Good luck xx

Hello there,

thanks for ur lovley supportive post! unfortunatley i have had this battle for a few years now.. the last two years have been up and down like a yo yo. i managed to get down 20 13.8 on sole source a few years back, i went back to my old ways of eating and the weight has returned, also with a very low esteem. i desperatley want to lose the weight i know i can do this, there is a thinner rashiy waiting to come out i can hear her screaming!!!! lol

Rashiy Babes! :wavey:

I was only thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing - and here you are!

Don't hide here in the returners forum - come start a diary in the CD diaries (or resurrect your old one!).

It is really hard to get restarted but the thing that seems to have done it for me this time :cross: is the thought that it's the last time I'm ever going to do SS. Seems to be keeping me going!

Don't worry about having a bad day 3 - just crack on tomorrow as though it never happened. You can do this! :banana dancer:

Plan for 2moro....

have my 3 shakes
2 litres of water
and a pat on the back if i do this.....

My family are really supportive im the eldest of 5 sisters and my youngest siter is a fitness instuctor so always being supported by them.. my husband is also lovley he says he loves me the way i am and i guess maybe my lack of commitment to my exercise and intake of food has maybe made them all step back a bit.. i have prised a box roses off my choclates off my husband when he has tried to stop me.. i dunno... i just need to get in the zone then i will be ok...day in day out its a viscious cirlce x

Hey lily,

how lovley!! so nice to hear from u!! its really nice to know that other ppl are understanding in ur battle, lily i had a break my mum has just finished treatment for cancer and is just undergoing her radiotherapy and tbh only just realised we have to all get back on track, so here i am day 3 and flop flop flop!! lol xx how r u doing? x

Hey lily,

how lovley!! so nice to hear from u!! its really nice to know that other ppl are understanding in ur battle, lily i had a break my mum has just finished treatment for cancer and is just undergoing her radiotherapy and tbh only just realised we have to all get back on track, so here i am day 3 and flop flop flop!! lol xx how r u doing? x

I'm doing okay at the moment. I'm on Day 12 (?) or thereabouts and it's getting easier. Having said that, I did pick at some chicken and a bit of ham earlier (naughty Lily) - not sure why. Think it was because my OH was eating chocolate in front of me, grrr!

But I'm 10lbs down already and feeling so much better for it, thanks for asking.

Sounds like you've been through a bit of a time of it. :hug99: Here's hoping things get better from here on, hun x

yes lily it was a real rough time but mum came through and we too came through with her..so its all good!! it is hard when u have family around u its difficult for me to my husband is a chef and we have 3 children so food natrually is a huge part of our life.. just gotta detach my self from it.. we will do it hun.. just gotta stay positive x

yes lily it was a real rough time but mum came through and we too came through with her..so its all good!! it is hard when u have family around u its difficult for me to my husband is a chef and we have 3 children so food natrually is a huge part of our life.. just gotta detach my self from it.. we will do it hun.. just gotta stay positive x

Ooh, that's hard - OH is a chef? :eek: Never mind. He'll still be able to cook you delicious healthy meals in the future. You'll have to get him to plan all the lovely things you can have a few weeks from now.

Don't worry about the Roses - just one of those things. Here's guessing that you didn't get to eat chocolate on Valentine's Day, huh?

But just think - if you stick to SS or SS+ for 12 weeks, you could be more than three stones lighter by the middle of May!

Hey RB hope ur well !! Hey ur start weight rings many Bells for me ! As one time I wan there, I also have 3 children, very supportive OH, I lost my dad just over a year ago to heart failure !! N it was very hard!! I have just about to get on track last 3monts n loose my weight !! Im stone away from target !! N I'm truly sure u wil also achieve ur goal!!! Take it each day as it comes. I truly never believed I would be here one beat the fat laad I was!! X

hey shini,

thanks for ur lovley post!! Im so sorry to hear about the loss of ur dad, it must have been very difficult for u.im sure he would be very proud of all ur weight loss..my dad always says@ son u need to lose weight u getting too fat!! typical pakistani dad!! lol. It is hard shini because the kids arnt on this diet they need food as normal, my husband has also put on a couple of stones since our marriage but hes not convinced about the camberidge.. yet!!lol. i just hope i dont get of the bandwagon now... im back to work 2moro hate the explaining i have to do!! lol now time for some sparkling water xxlol

@lily, thanks for ur reply hun!

yea he is am indian pakistani fusion chef!! he loves cooking!!!

no chocs on valentines day, some beautiful flowers tho lol

lily i know i can do this... and yea like u said 12 weeks and 3 or so stones lighter... just need to stay focused and away from food!! i can do it.. i can do it!! x

day 1 again... had my chocolate shake and coffee now ready to go and face the world! gotta take mum to radiotherapy today and i have flopped around lunchtime for some stupid reason! but not today, im determined to stay on it, gonna break this vicious circle and keep on the straight and narrow, i will do this i can do this.....lol...we will see!! much love and support to all u guys!! xxtc see ya later x

Hey RB lots of good luck ! Hope ur mum gets better I know it's never easy. X

Back