Here we go again

xClaire84x

Hi

I have tried every diet under the sun and have now decided to do SW again.

I am getting married in July 2013 so need the weight off by then as i dont want to be a fat bride :(. I also have a wee girl so i want to be able to run around with her.

I have a long way to go over 6 stone to lose but i will do it this time. Slowly and steadily :).

Clairex

Hi Clairex, i too am a restarter. I lost about 30lb doing go lower and low carbing two years ago. Now i have put about a stone back on and need to nip it in the bud for good plus i would like to get to my original goal weight that i didn't quite get to before.

21.5lbs left to go!

Bug X

I too am a restarter, have done slimming world about 4 times, weight watchers on and off now for the past 2 years, but I'm back on slimming world as of last thursday and am determined that this time will be the last time!

I also have over 6 stone to lose! Lets do it!!! :D:D

Hi Keeleyn.

Fancy being diet buddies then seen we have around the same to lose?

Clairex

Most definitely Claire!!! I think thats exactly what I'm lacking!!! :D x

Good Good :).

Iv just signed up to SW online :) been good most of today but now eating some ben and jerrys ice cream :( lol

Clairex

Haha...its difficult to begin with, but as soon as you get into it you'll be fine! I've stuffed myself today and had no syns at all!! x

Thats good :)

What kinda things do you have meal wise cause i always get bored of eating the same things over and over lol.

Clairex

Yeah I know what you mean, so far I've had stir fry, jacket potato, pasta, full english breakfast, weetabix, salads, steak and chips, bacon, boiled eggs, omelette.....I love it, feel like I can eat anything! xx

Cool im gonna try thr chocolate weetabix minis in the morning then salad for lunch. Not sure about dinner yet tho.

Clairex

Good luck!! Let me know how it goes!! xx

100% on plan from 2moro lol :)

Clairex

Good Morning

How are you? Im 100% focused today :)

Clairex

Morning!!

Me too, I have a promotion interview today, so thats stopping me from eating so far with nerves!! But for lunch I plan on having a jacket potato with beans!!

Fingers crossed for us both!

Good luck xx

How did the interview go?

Hows ur day been? Iv been really good with my eating today :)

Clairex

Interview was a nightmare, was far harder than I thought it was going to be! But we'll see!! :D

Hows your day been? I've been brilliant all day, until I got home, now just had a little mini eggs mini cake! :S

xx

Oh dear :(

Iv been good today but i am starving now lol

Clairex

Haha think we both could do with a bit of motivation! When is your first weigh in? xx

Monday. Im bad for cheating and having a cheeky step on the scales mid week but im going to try not to this week lol. What about you?

Clairex

Hey

How have you been?

Im off work today yipee and babys having a nap so thought id come on here :)

Clairex

Back