Here we go again!

leslabelle

Well, as you can see from my profile i did well (a year go) but since then have just gone back to exactly the same bad old ways as i had before causing me to put on all the weight i had lost.

I think in my head i thought that as i hadn't got down to my target weight before i stopped i knew i was going to have to start dieting again so subconciously thought i might as well just eat (and boy did i eat) in the meantime (especially over the last few weeks!)

So here i am again, back at it! :)
I've enjoyed eating it has to be said but not having to buy a whole new set of fat clothes cos i'd chucked the last lot out after i lost the weight (and moved house). Feeling so heavy, out of breath, asthma back, bad skin, aches and pains all of which i had stopped having/feeling when i had lost the weight.

I know i can do it as i did it well last time so i just have to knuckle down for a few months and get on with it.

Happy to be back on here again. I've missed reading everyone's great stories.

Roll on the weight loss!

Hi - good luck - and I'm looking forward to reading about how well you do. :) x

Good Luck! I started exante today! One strawberry shake down!

Mine was a banana one! Had a litre and a half of water already. My body doesn't know what's hit it. Hardly been out of the loo this morning haha!

Hi, you have done sooo well I hope I can do as well as you :) xxx

Good luck! Your story is a bit like mine! I lost loads of weight on cambridge and over the last year have put loads back on.... was contemplating burying my head in the sand.... instead have also decided to do something about it. looking forward to hearing how well you are doing!

Back