here we go again...

Shiv13

Right, I've tried this before, lacked in willpower and lost about 7 lbs which has stayed off.
I'm not huge, I just carry my weight badly, and used to be about 3 stone lighter. Every now and then I decide to try to do something, usually fail and then decide I don't care anymore.

Had a double whammy these past few weeks though, two of the kids in my class (6 year olds) asked if I had a baby in my tummy, within days of each other, then on Friday last week my boss asked if I was pregnant. She was mortified to learn that no, I am just fat and have bad posture. But I suddenly thought, whoah. Enough.
I'd still describe myself as medium, a 14/16 weighing in at around 12 and a half stone, clearly I'm being too nice to myself.
Just had a weekend away with lots of skinny friends drinking too much beer and eating too much, had Monday and Tuesday to get back to normal and now I'm on it. We'll see...

Whoop, day 1 was ok, too busy to get hungry/crave stuff etc. Today more so, but I walked past the chip shop on the way home.
Got to make dinner for the little ones now, getting hungry, but made a cup of tea instead (no milk) I'm being good!

Back