Here we go again...

I'm not actually that keen on proper nandos but you can buy the marinade in the supermarket and I like that, how odd?

Been invited to dinner at a friends tonight so I'm hoping for something low point but not counting on it! Meeting my aunt at 12 at a ceramic painting place with the kids so I'm planning to eat before I go to avoid the cafe.

So far this morning I've started making soup, boiled carrots off the baby, made joe a piece n bacon and finally having my breakfast now. It's only 10am!

Slowly but surely fitting back into my work clothes. My own scales are showing a loss but that means nothing cause they're generally useless!

3.5lb off this week so more than cancels out my 1.5lb gain. Means I'm half a pound off my silver 6 which is a bit annoying but I'll get it next week.

I'd be happier if it didn't take a gain to make me do it, but onwards & upwards I suppose!

Sometimes we all need a little shock to get us to do what we need to do. You learned from your mistake, thats the best outcome xx

You're so right :)

Realised last night with a bit of mental maths that I have 18 weeks 'till Eilis' first birthday which was my original goal. So I have 18 weeks to lose 24lb.

You're so right :)

Realised last night with a bit of mental maths that I have 18 weeks 'till Eilis' first birthday which was my original goal. So I have 18 weeks to lose 24lb.

Ohh thats definately doable!! 1.33lb a week ;)

Definitely is, I just have to stay focused!

I should say, even though I lost 3.5lb this week we had a meal out at a restaurant, a meal out at a friends & a kfc - just reinforces the fact I don't need to stop living to follow the plan.

Definitely although I've not started this week well. Yesterday I bought a family bag of crisps intending to break them down over the week. Did I hell, I eat the whole bag. However, it made me too full for dinner so I've only used 10 weeklies.

Today I've come to my hairdressers without having breakfast and realised I'll be in here 'till nearer dinner time so I've not eat so far today (it's 3pm). Having a Chinese later though so I guess I'll only use 4 of my weeklies today too!

It's working out okay points wise but not the healthiest!

2lb off this week so 8.5lb in total and got my silver 7 and 5% :)

22lb and 17 weeks to go!
Her birthday is the Sunday and I weigh in on Tuesday so I've nearer 18 weeks but I'll push for the 17.

Hey Clare, Happy Easter! If ye are in the same boat as us you are probably up to your eye balls in eggs, we have 8 eggs and she is only 9 months so she will maybe be tasting one the rest are there to tempt us! I am back on the ww wagon, slimming world is not for it, glad I gave it a try though.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

Hiya! I've not fallen off the wagon, just not been on here :)

I've lost a total of 12lb and have 18 to go to my target in 14 weeks, eek!

I bought the chickenlicious book today at group so I'm looking forward to working my way through that :)

Wow 12lbs that is so good, I have seriously fallen off the wagon! Haven't gone to weigh in in 2 weeks think I will have to face the music tomorrow though or I'll gain back what I have lost!

Yeah definitely go back. You might have gained a couple of pounds but is it worth totally giving up? :)

Back