Here we go again...

Closing the door on my big fat weekend (other than Saturday I'm not sure it could have been worse!) I just made group this morning and I've a 1.5lb gain to show for it. Very much not the end of the world.

Need to be more prepared this week & stop seeing food as a reward. I'll be going out for dinner tomorrow so no weeklies 'till then and I'll try to be sensible.

Breakfast - Nothing, woke up 15 mins before we had to leave for WI!

Lunch - Sandwich thin pizza 6ppts and 3 slices of low fat garlic bread 7ppts

Dinner - Chicken & pesto quesadilla with extra veg 8ppts

TOTAL - 21ppts
49 weeklies

I'm gutted that I missed the cheese in the quesadilla recipe but I countered it by having less chicken so still the same points. It was yummy!

Planning on a hot chocolate (1ppt) with 4 sponge fingers (2ppts) as a bedtime treat after college. Not using all my points but I don't want to eat for the sake of it!

It's my fav - she's such a sweetie.

Although I'm pretty sure she's having separation anxiety now though. She stayed at my mums on Sunday and last night wouldn't let me put her down. Ended up sleeping on the couch with her! Hoping for a better night tonight

Attachments

• image-2355559207.jpg
    image-2355559207.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 41
She is just adorable! Don't worry about the seperation anxiety they go through so many stages and just when things go back to normal things are up in the air again they like to keep us on out toes! Hope your new job is going well! X

Oh Lou look at your wee monster!! :D amazing. We had a better night lady night, she's now sitting next to me with a basket full of toys and playing with the basket!

I'm only working 2 days a week so I've only actually been in once so far but I actually enjoyed it!

I've text my leader to ask about filling & healthy - can I do a f&h day and take any points off of my 49 and then go back to points tomorrow or do I need to do one thing all week?

Ya she is massive isnt she, she was 9.2 when she was born nearly died of shock when I saw her dunno how I was carrying her around!

Ya you can mix and match your days just keep track of how many of your 49 you use

aww girls both babies are gorgeous..and I see both red heads. My three have red hair, one quite dark, one verging on blonde and the other shade yet to be confirmed lol....my husband is strawberry blonde (or so he says lol).

Yeah Claree you can mix and match as long as you track your 49 as Loubrynes says x

Didn't even realised it looked like she had red hair in this picture, she is actually sandy brown, my poor granny was hoping for a red head but who knows she might get one yet!

Didn't even realised it looked like she had red hair in this picture, she is actually sandy brown, my poor granny was hoping for a red head but who knows she might get one yet!

Ha sorry, it was her wee eyebrows I was looking at lol. I'm sure your granny will get her wish.

Went for lunch today with a friend and her baby, lots of fun. Had potato and leek soup, can I count it as filling & healthy? It didn't have any cream or anything in it so I can't see why it wouldn't be but I've never done this before!

Popped into new look on my way back and found the dress I'm now dieting into. I wish us taken a before pic so I can see progress! Ah well, next week!

Home to get the baby packed off to my mums for the night. Need to find out if oh has booked anything for dinner or if I'm on filling & healthy for nothing!

What a day yesterday!
It was my first at work and then college so after my mum picked Eilis up (about 6pm on Wednesday) I didn't see her again 'till this morning. I've never been away that long and she wasn't that impressed! She wouldn't go to sleep for her daddy last night for ages, bless.

I thought I'd taken layered Mexican chicken for lunch to work but turns out I'd picked up a full fat lasagne instead - eek! Bought 2 rolls with cold meat instead and managed to pick up chicken satay sticks for dinner which meant I only used 2 of my weeklies. Not too bad considering I nearly ended up in Burger King!

Today we're having homemade nandos for dinner which I'm looking forward to - feeling good about the plan this week. Hopefully I can lose the 1.5lb I gained last week, would it be greedy to want another 1lb or so I on top of it? :D

I was raging lol! I really wanted the Mexican chicken!

Got a fussy baby today, we've been playing on the floor all day 'cause she won't let me out of her sight. Will take some getting used to for both of us to not be together everyday.

Really looking forward to dinner now! Nandos chicken, pitta, rice & garlic bread. Yum!

Ohh dinner sounds delicious. I've never been to nandos, might try and get while I'm down the country in July.

I'd be raging too about lunch I've I'd gone to the bother of sorting something tasty out and then brought the wrong thing, especially full fat lasagna!!

Back