Here we go again!!

2005pinkpig

Wondered if I could get a bit of inspiration from the oldies. Has anyone done really well on LT and managed to keep it up afterwards this is the really tough bit. Starting again tomorrow hopefully I can do aswell as I did last time and manage not to put myself back to square one. Fingers crossed!! Not trying to dishearten anybody it's really worth it in the end but it's true what they say the hardest parts keeping it off!!!! xx

Have a look at the inspiration thread on here from a few days ago hun! I first went on Lt 3 years ago and lost a lot of weight, i kept it off and decided to do another stint last year..kept that off and now back to do the final leg lol. I posted pictures from start to finish on the thread! Theres loads of people on here who have managed to maintain there weight so don't get disheartened by it. Your back to give it another go and thats all that matters for the moment. Hopefully, by doing it again you'll realise exactly where you went wrong when you came off last time! :D xx

Back