Here we go Part One

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by georgiasmum, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. georgiasmum

georgiasmum Regular Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Hi all. I am a CD returner. I started CD today. I declined to know what I weigh or what my measurements are. I have decided on 10lb increments as my goals as anything else is too overwhelming. Also 10lbs is approximately a dress size so this is doable for me.

The previous 12 months have been horrendous. My husband has been seriously ill and various issues at work have left me reeling. I have been undergoing counselling and feel stronger now. I promised my counsellor that I would do something for me - CD is for me. My weight loss is for me. I need to reclaim my body, mind and soul.

The first day of SS has been hard but I have persevered. I am determined to succeed. This journal is part of my recovery because am going to use it as a theraputic tool to help myself. One day I will write about what has happened and how I ended up here.

Food is not comfort. Food is fuel. Food is not my friend nor is it a 'relationship'. I revisited some previous journals I had written and saw these comments. I am going to focus on them. Hopefully, this journal will help me to commit to honesty in my life and in my dealings with food.

I hope to post daily to inspire and motivate myself, not to mention distract myself from the damn kitchen!!!

Here I go. I will do this. 10lbs at a time.xxx:):):):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Good luck with your new journey hun:) Here's to that first 10lbs off:D

love xxxxx:)

4. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    welcome and im sure you are gonna do fantastic on this diet.you are in the right frame of mind for this diet and if your minds in the right place thats half the battle won.... good luck but im sure you wont need it ... and there are some gr8 people always on here for help and advice or even a good moan 2 and not 4getting to share your gr8 weight losses with xx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back Mel

Irene xx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck hun :) xx

7. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Wow! Replies already! I am amazed! I will do it. My friend (who is a great believer in angels and their healing power) tells me that if we say something (negative or positive) it cmes back tenfold. Therefore 'I will lose 10lbs' is out there and I will focus on that. Thank you for all of your support.

8. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hi
    i remember you from way back good luck with your journey i too restart tomorrow so we can journey together take care

9. Gen

Gen Normal

Hey... welcome back... have often thought about how you and urs were... glad to see you back and I hope this is a turning point for you xxx

10. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    So far so good. Finished my final pack and no cheating. I will do this.

11. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Food is not my friend. Food is not a relationship. Food is fuel. I am going to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks. I am going to succeed. I need to make this my positive affirmation to talk myself up. This morning I reread elements of my LL workbook to remind myself of the goals I had hoped to achieve in 2006. It is 2008 and some have been accomplished, sadly some not. I will do it. I can make good, non-food choices for me. Onwards and downwards....

12. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hi

hi again today is my 1st day part 2 so you are one day ahead of me had porridge about 10 and only 1.5 ltres of water i have a headache but feeling positive keep it up

13. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    You have a great attitude there. You will do this because you believe in yourself. :)

14. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    With that positive attitude attitude you can do anything hun. Good luck with the first 10lbs you can do it xx

15. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Food is not my friend. H.A.L.T - these are my mantras. I went back to school yesterday and it was ok. Survived on packs. Feel really hungry this morning but am still focussed on losing that first 10lbs. I will do this. Making good choices for me...

16. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    keep on making good choices for yourself and you will achievve whatever you want to achieve

17. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    After a dreadful day I have refrained from slipping. Lessons haven't even started and I'm distraught. Positively speaking I have been a good cd girl.

18. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I have had a very disrupted night's sleep. Am psyching myself into today's events. I have 2 lessons + relentless admin and twaddle to do. I feel so grim that the thought of eating is turning my stomach. At least I won't be tempted to eat... I am still trying to focus on making positive choices for myself and the H.A.L.T mantra. I am determined to do this and lose my first 10lbs. Onwards we go...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.