Here we go then!

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by buddhamummy, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. buddhamummy

buddhamummy New Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    LLT
    I have just completed day one on LLT. Physically not bad at all, didn't feel hungry, mentally it was interesting, felt quite peaceful and calm. I was quite quiet this evening with my DH but i think thats just because i was letting this first evening pass by. (this is when i would usually pig out) and also feeling a little tired maybe.

Excited about going to my second meeting, the counsellor was great and already gave me lots to think about, crooked thinking etc. feeling good.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julz

Julz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.24%)
    Welcome as I said on the other post, it will take a few days for the ketosis fairy to kick in, which is when you will not feel hungry and your energy will go up. oh and don't forget the water!!
    Jx

4. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Welcome buddhamummy,
    Sounds like you've got a good LLC, that really helps. I found the CBT/Psychology side so helpful.
    Good luck.
    :welcome2:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.