Here we go...!

Hi All!
Iv decided to set up my own online food diary (again) because hopefuly it will help me stick to plan..:D So far on SW iv lost 1st 1.5lbs BUT this was 1st 5.5lb and i really want to get back to this! AND I know I can do it but this time im not attending a class as quite honestly they bore me, however if I cant go it alone I do intend on going back though perhaps to another group :wave_cry:

My target is to loose a stone before I get married in December which is doable if I put my mind to it!

I normally do the Green plan as I love my carbs and have 8syns a day.

Right...here goes ( I would be grateful for feed back and any hints and tips!:cool:)

B- 2 scanbran 1syn, soacked over night in strawberry mullerlight and warm cous cous (so yummy!)

Snack- Banana

L-Mediterean pasta and sauce 1syn with 2 hea cheese

Snack- Choc and vanilla mullerlight

D- Iv not had it yet but intend to have SW chips, baked beans, 2 eggs and 2 rolls heb, will use my syns for sauce 2tbls salad cream 4syns and 2tbls of ketchup 2syns
Ok so change of plan in the end, went to get the rolls out and they werent wholemeal so I had a heb portion of ham and i might have a hot cup of milk before bed.
Syns-8

Im being really lazy today (hence my food options!) but will get motivated tomorrow to make more of an effort :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good day today, it feels great to be back on plan properly, makes you wonder why you ever go off plan!:rolleyes:

I woke up this morning and decided to make a cous cous cake after reading a really simple recipe on here last night.

B- cous cous cake(warm...yum) and yoghurt.

Snack- Banana

L- 2 scanbran 1syn with a yoghurt and warm cous cous all mixed together ( i can sense a theme here:eek:)

Snack- yet more cous cous cake and a mugshot

D- Pasta and sauce mixed with veggies baked with 2 hea cheese

Snack- 2 alpen bars heb, french fries 4.5syns, hot mug of milk heb with hot choc options 2 syns

Syns- 7.5

Quite happy with this though I must eat more fruit, I take it with me to work then just done get round to eating it.

Tonight I made a syn free potato, onion and parsnip soup for the rest of the week.:p

hey just wanted to ask about ur scan bran mullerlight and cous cous concoction.what does it taste like and how do you make it?

also do you find the cous cous cake is sweet as im thinking of making it.
other than that everything looks great hun:)

Back