Here we go

Hi guys, couldn't help but read your thread and I feel your pain! Week 2 has been totally horrendous for me, what with my period and 'fibre problems'. Ate a Caesar salad last night (the worst kind!) and just had bread! Topping it off I am addicted to jumping on the scales... Weigh in tomorrow morning ? x

Hi there, not been so bad this weekend, was hungry earlier so had 2 slices of ham, just had my third shake now and I feel fine,drinking plenty of water , hope everyone's okay?! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya all, I am feeling fine today. Can't believe that for once I'm not hungry and not even thinking about food. Weighing on Tuesday evening so hoping this feeling is going to carry on. How's everyone else feeling today xx

Hi I started SS on 29th June at 16st 7lbs and decided to only get weighed every 4 weeks. I had my first weigh in last Friday and have lost 1st 7lbs!!!! So stay strong as it well worth it.

Lovelace

Well done love, that's fantastic!!! I need some oomph!! I seem to have lost it! Supposed to be on SS but for two days now I've had 2 shakes and a salad for dinner... I know it could be worse than salad but I feel so bloated... Food guilt!!!! X

I lost another 3lb but had a wedding and my grandad got rushed in to hospital which threw me so glad with that xx

That's a great result Dragon!!! Yay!!! Well done. 3 to 4 pounds a week is a stone a month so you're still well on track.

I'm starving right now and my hubby is cooking, I can't smell it but I can hear frying - not a good sound... it could be bacon... lol. Think I need to take myself upstairs :D

Back