Here we go!

ellie2409

I've finally decided enough is enough when it comes to my weight. I have always been a big girl but after the birth of my second child i'm starting to struggle physically now. I currently weigh a scary 22 stone and I would like to get down to about 14 stone. That leaves with me a staggering 8 to 9 stone to lose. (I say 9 as I BMI wise I could go down to 13 stone, I would just like to see how I feel)

I have tried and successfully lost 5 stone with Weightwatchers 4 years ago but having tried the new pro points plan I found it wasn't working for me. Actually I gained a stone and stopped! I initially started the CD but with two small onese I found it difficult to travel every week as well as the expense! I found the exante diet and found lots of positive reviews and decided to give it a try. I have just received my first months supply and will be starting tomorrow.

I thought a diary might help me get through the days and also it would be nice to look back in a few months time and (hopefully!) reflect on how I feel at the moment at this weight. It would be lovely to have some people to share the journey with but I will continue the diary regardless - I am a chatterbox and like to write things down! Both nervous and excited about the next month, will take each day as it comes and see how things go.

Good luck to everyone else on the exante journey x

Starting Weight: 22 stone
Starting waist (inch):
Starting Clothes size: 20-22(22 a squeeze on waist)

Back