Total Solution Here we go...

Bex x

Hello everyone!

A few months back I picked up the SW book ready to start for the hundredth time and lost 18lbs (starting weight was 20stone 8lbs and got down to 19stone 4lbs... over 4 months maybe) however i got bored as wasn't seeing results as fast as i wanted so......

I started Exante diet on Monday (10th October 2016) weighing in at a huge 19stone 10lbs
at only 5 ft tall that is some serious weight that needs to come off...and fast!

I've been a dieter for as long as I can remember, and always got bullied for being the size I was...at 16 I was a size 18... I knew I was bigger than everyone else but it never sunk in to what extent as I always thought I wasnt good enough to be "slim" anyway...

So this is my last shot....

I'm on day 3 now and feel amazing, been drinking 4 litres of water a day and have conquered my terrible Pepsi Max addiction where I would easily drink 4 litres a day of the stuff.

I'm doing the total solution so having 3 products per day and just feel incredible! I must be in ketosis however i've not suffered from any headaches or anything only feeling very cold :gen125: and stuck to the plan 150% - which is a bonus and has made it easy to start and stay on track

anyway just wanted to write this as a starting point for my diary...:D

Wow that was a ramble on!:blahblah:

Bex x

Hi there also started on Monday weighing 18.13 so we are pretty close . I'm also doing total solution sticking to 3 shakes a day. Today is a fab day for me aswell feel great today no headaches and full of energy . Bring this diet on

Hi there also started on Monday weighing 18.13 so we are pretty close . I'm also doing total solution sticking to 3 shakes a day. Today is a fab day for me aswell feel great today no headaches and full of energy . Bring this diet on

That's great we can motivate each other :) this diet seems a breeze....hopefully not spoken too soon!

how you finding it?

Bex:D

Well upto today I was great but today Iv been having a feel sorry for myself day but staying strong . It's all in my head to eat lol . Just tried a hot choc bit of advice warm in microwave . I added hot water sprayed abit and still had lumps after shaking it three diff occasions . Finished it off in nutri bullet lump free quit thick tho but I'm hungry so it will do . Had a sneaky look on scales lost 6lb so far . Think I might order some bars just so can eat something .

Stay strong you can do this, I'm a short arse as well with a ton of weight to loose, I'm on day 3 and still starving, desperately hoping ketosis kicks in over night so I won't be tempted on tomorrow's day trip to see a university with my eldest sprog. What's your goal weight, it's hard to decide being short

Stay strong you can do this, I'm a short arse as well with a ton of weight to loose, I'm on day 3 and still starving, desperately hoping ketosis kicks in over night so I won't be tempted on tomorrow's day trip to see a university with my eldest sprog. What's your goal weight, it's hard to decide being short

Well today feel completely different just goes to show when having a feel sorry for yourself day stay strong because you certainly feel stronger in the morning. I have a one year old so from day one Iv had to put up with taking her for lunch when I'm out sitting there with my shake . Sure you will be fine things like this make us stronger lol . Well I got down to 15.6 before on slimming world and was a size 16 . I'm 5ft 7 so I'd like to try and get to 13 stone and see what I look like hopefully want to to be a size 12 . I'm taking it step by step tho looking at it in sections of 2 stones so seems easier. Good luck tomorrow u will be fine

I had one of those moments last night, saw a box of Marks and Sparks Swiss chocolate..which is amazing! And just thought one piece won't harm, but we all know what one piece leads into, didn't give in and feel so much better today knowing didn't give in,

So did a weigh in to motivate myself even though week 1 weigh in isn't until Monday, and lost 11lbs so far! Feel amazing!

ketosis will come along soon and when it does you'll be glad you stuck it out

10weeks till Christmas...set myself a target for 2stone! Hopefully it can be done

Bex x

Well upto today I was great but today Iv been having a feel sorry for myself day but staying strong . It's all in my head to eat lol . Just tried a hot choc bit of advice warm in microwave . I added hot water sprayed abit and still had lumps after shaking it three diff occasions . Finished it off in nutri bullet lump free quit thick tho but I'm hungry so it will do . Had a sneaky look on scales lost 6lb so far . Think I might order some bars just so can eat something .

You've got this! Just think how good you'll feel for not giving in

Bex

wow amazing loss and not even a week yet . I had some more meals delivered today trying the meals and bars looking forward to one for my tea fingers crossed they taste ok

Back