Here We GOOOOO!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well it's day 4...

got the day off work so i am off out with my mum shopping...

she said that we would "do lunch", so i ended up breaking it to her over the phone that i was doing cd..."

she's so funny, she turned round and said "oh, is that what's going on? i thought you were gonna say you were pregnant and i was gonna start dancing round the office!"

i was like noooooo way, not ready for that in the slightest...

bless her, she's fab :eek::p:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    awwww, isnt it great that mums always know when there kids are trying to hide something from them , lol.

My mum lives 200 miles away now but can tell by the tone of my voice when i am trying to keep sumthing to myself.

I'm on day 4 now and had a bit of a wobble last night, just trying to take it one day at a time :D

Good luck x

debs x

4. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My Mum keeps phoning to ask if everything's okay. I haven't told her about doing CD so maybe she's just picking up on the vibes too?

I'll have to tell her this weekend though as she's coming to stay and I can't hide much from her, and definitely not something as obvious as not eating.

5. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Bless her! I am on day 4 today and keeping it together so far! Just taking it bit by bit! ;)

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awwwww mum's eh!! mine doesnt know im doing this think she would kill me :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.