Here's a spreadsheet to help you track your losses

Caz

Repeat Offender
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a pretty visual person. It's no good me just seeing the numbers on the scales go down each week, I need to keep a record of them too. I guess by the numbers of tickers etc. on here I'm not alone so thought that I would share the spreadsheet that I use to keep track of my progress.

I got a spreadsheet from somewhere, though I can't remember where now but I've done quite a lot of changes to it to make it fit what it is I'm looking for, and maybe what some of you are looking for.

It has a Weight Loss Record page which:
  • You list all your details on such as starting weight, goal weight, height, gender etc.
  • Let's you record your weigh in each week
  • Converts to just lbs and kg
  • calculates your BMI and BMR (though obviously you're better off doing this yourself also to take your activity level into consideration)
  • Calculates your loss for that week and your total losses
  • Gives you your overall % of your target loss, current % of target weight and current % of starting weight
  • And also, it works out your average losses per day and per week and then gives you an estimated goal date based on that

There's a measurements page which allows you to record your measurements for your waist, hips, thighs, arms, bust and back each week. It then calculates your bra size too, only good for us ladies I know!

There's also a page for you to keep a record of your body fat percentage, if you have a way to measure that. It turns that into a chart for you to see more visually.

There are then also charts to show the changes in your weight, measurements, BMI and BMR.

I haven't been able to think of anything else that might be useful to go on there but if there is anything, people can let me know and I'll try to add it! It's in a zip file so that it could be attached, any problems opening it or using it, let me know!

Attachments

• Weight Loss Record.zip
    71.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Back