Here's an idea re spare skin

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Hiya Guys and Gals

I've been reading a lot of posts with people worried about loose skin and stretch marks etc and I don't want to be left with any baggy bits either so Ive done some hunting in Superdrug this afternoon and came across some lotions by a company called "Palmers" Cocoa Butter Formula. I've got some firming butter that tightens skin after pregnancy and weight loss, and also got some massage lotion for stretch marks. Both were under a fiver so not breaking the bank price.

Just thought I'd share the idea incase anyone else was looking at doing something similar x

mmm good idea and i love coco butter smells lush x

I love Palmers!

I've lost my weight very quickly so was always paranoid about the loose skin!

I've now lost 10 stone and my skin is great. I'll never have a bikini belly (a few 10/11lbs babies put that to rest ages ago) It's not taut and toned by any means but so far I'm happy with it.

I use Palmers Cocoa Butter, Palmers Toning, Palmers Virgin Olive Oil Cream, St Ives Firming Cream, Soap & Glory butter, Soap & Glory Firminator and the fantastic Bio Oil. I know, I know such a huge amount of cream! I make a little mixture of it all and rub it all on.

I've always been a huge lover of all things pampery! I guess I bought pamper products instead of clothes as I was so huge.

All these things added to me constantly toning and exercising have helped me, as my skin is great for the amount of weight I've lost in such a short space of time. I'm not finished yet so God knows what I'll end up like. If needs must I'll be hitting an operating table for a few tucks!

Just tried the firming lotion last night after a hot bath (while my husband was downstairs scoffing pizza!) and they smell absolutely gorgeous! (the lotion I mean, not the pizza lol)

Examined myself this morning and my skin feels loads smoother. Dry skin can be a little side affect of LT and I'd noticed the skin on my thighs was looking a little like tissue paper texture? Not sure how best to describe it but it didn't look too good and felt rough, but this morning it feels loads better.

They can also be bought in afro caribbean shops in bottles of 1L.:):):) I also recommend pure Shea Butter.

Back