Heres me.....

wannabefitatthirty

Hiya,
So here's me...

I at this exact time last year I weighed 16stone, I'm 5'8 but was still an 18/20.... I did Cambridge in stints for perhaps 2 weeks or so at a time..... I now weigh 13st 4lbs so Cambridge has def made a massive difference :) in 2005 I was 20 st so am now lightest I've been in a very very long time!!! I'm now a comfy size 14 n am reasonably ok with how I look :)

But I feel like I've come so so far to just give up when I'm only 2st or so away from being slim!!! I lose weight very easily, normally in the 2 weeks I do this I lose like 25lbs! So have no excuse!!!

I'm going to give it 1 more go- one last sprint towards my final go... And feel I could be there by Xmas if I could just stick at Cambridge for more than 2 weeks.... What makes me come off of it is that I start to feel I really can't face the products, which means I skip them then feel very ill..... I can't feel ill cos I got 5 children..... So I need this to work for more than 2weeks so I can really make changes...

Any advice/support appreciated xxx

I'm starting tomorro- roll on weds- I know the hunger will b gone woop lol

well done for doing it this far... when the weight comes off its a big incentive to stick with it, i have about the same to lose, 2st, and started friday..
good luck with it x

Wow, you have done so well to get to where you are today. I really struggled after 3 weeks and have then cheated every few days, so my WI's have been steady rather than pretty darn amazing like yours. I really hope you can see it through to get rid of the remaining couple of stone, I think there are quite a few of us with Dec 24th as a target, so all I can suggest is reading/writing on this forum daily as encouragement. Fingers crossed and good luck.

Heidi

Thank u :)

I'm at end of day 1 but I'm not even hungry :-- weird- tho I already feel dizzy & light headed.... This is what puts me off:-/ I'm gonna battle through it tho n hope it gets better!
I've got my final weigh in on dec 24th for my 11st 13lb target as I'm doing a sponsored slim & have £150 depending on it for Macmillan cancer support .... So I gotta do this! :-/

What a great thing to do, raising money for charity as well as loosing the weight. I do hope that you have a reward in mind just for you at the end of all your hard work. Being slimmer, feeling healthier is fantastic, but a new dress perhaps? A picture on the fridge could help keep the hunger pangs at bay.

Hope today wet well. Heidi

Back