Here's my photos... Gulp.....

Dougal1983

Proud Mummy
So after looking through other people's very inspirational photos I've decided to post my own...
And it's amazing how when I just looked at them, I actually can see how big I got, yet I couldn't see it at the time....

So here's my story:
* Got married 06/08/2011 and by that time was around 11st 10lbs- not massive but the biggest I had ever been at that point, the stress of planning the wedding made me eat more lol
* By the time it got to my first wedding anniversary I had put on over 2 stone :eek: making me weigh in at 13st 12lbs!!!
* In 3 months I have lost that 2 stone and want to lose another, in time for my 2nd wedding anniversary and we also want to start trying for a baby, so I want to have good eating habits :)

*Here's the photos:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    834.8 KB · Views: 1,141
Another before shot: ( it won't let me upload more than one picture at a time grr)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    714.4 KB · Views: 875
And here's me today :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    989.5 KB · Views: 839
And here's a photo from my wedding day <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 700
You can definitely see the difference - well done - and you looked lovely on your wedding day :)
Aww thanks :D
My husband is very happy ( and jealous) with the results :D

You look fabulous. Well done on your achievement. Gorgeous bride too :)

You look fabulous. Well done on your achievement. Gorgeous bride too :)
Aww thanks :) happiest day of my life, can't believe it was 16 months ago :O time flies!

So here's an update: I lost a total of 2st 9lbs to reach my target of 11st 3lbs and I achieved target on 20/03/13 and have maintained ever since :)

Here's a much more recent photo of me, 2st 9lbs lighter :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 403
Back