Here's to new beginnings......

Hi,

I had my WI and im now 15st 9lb so lost another 6lbs which i am really pleased about but i have really found it hard this week so have decided to give WW a try. I just find this diet a bit extreme for me right now and im struggling to have the shakes cos they r making me feel sick and gag :-( i know id really struggle long term......but im not giving up, just changing tactics lol

Thank u ladies for your support and i wish u all the best with your plan and will certainly be watching your progress :) xxx

Good luck with ww im sure if you have the willpower to stick with cd for a couple of weeks you can stick to a diet where you get to eat lots of yummy food :) Keep us updated on your losses x

Hi,

I had my WI and im now 15st 9lb so lost another 6lbs which i am really pleased about but i have really found it hard this week so have decided to give WW a try. I just find this diet a bit extreme for me right now and im struggling to have the shakes cos they r making me feel sick and gag :-( i know id really struggle long term......but im not giving up, just changing tactics lol

Thank u ladies for your support and i wish u all the best with your plan and will certainly be watching your progress :) xxx

well done on your weightloss hun :talk017::party0011::party0011::party0011::banana dancer::party0011::party0011: i wish you all the best with ww, this diet is torture if you arent in the right frame of mind i understand totally where you are coming from :) keep us updated chick

fearless xx

good luck with ww hun hope it goes well for you :)x

Back