heres two pics of my progress

sammi.g

Silver Member
i started ww 18 weeks ago, i have been doing 'simply filling' version of weightwatchers. i still have just under one stone to lose

i have lost almost 3 stone in the 18 weeks, i have also taken photos in a bikini :eek: every four weeks since i started at 14st 1lb, i am now 11st 2lb

i have been 100% on plan & lost weight every week except for a four day wobble where i got a STS but im pleased with how easy it has been really :)

i have not been attending a class, just done it from home and with the support of my fellow minimins dieters (thank you all x) with my food diary in the 'simply filling 'section, if you need any help just drop by my diary and feel free to ask q's or join in

one photo was taken today the other is from when i weighed about 13 stone so i was a stone bigger than that red dress pic when i started x

Attachments

• 1373744376842.jpg
    1373744376842.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,261
  • 1373744250918.jpg
    1373744250918.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,348
Last edited:
Wow sammi, you're looking fab! 3 stone in 18 weeks is amazing!

I'm doing discover but I snack and have been wondering whether doing a version of simply filling (core) might not be a bad idea. You've inspired me, I'm off to have a read of your diary :)

Wow sammi, you're looking fab! 3 stone in 18 weeks is amazing!

I'm doing discover but I snack and have been wondering whether doing a version of simply filling (core) might not be a bad idea. You've inspired me, I'm off to have a read of your diary :)

thank you & glad you feel inspired, it's called 'food diary & thursday weigh ins on simply filling' x

you are looking fabulous! Congratulations on your new figure!
It's so gratifying to be able to see the differences in photos and so inspirational for those of us who are still at the beginning of the journey (again!)

Thanks!

you are looking fabulous! Congratulations on your new figure!
It's so gratifying to be able to see the differences in photos and so inspirational for those of us who are still at the beginning of the journey (again!)

Thanks!

if i can do it anyone can, i didn't get that big eating salad ;) good luck x

thank you, im so pleased x

Wow you have done amazing!!!
You must be so pleased with yourself, you deserve to be.

Well done Chick :)

Well done!

Back