heres where i come unstuck

Misdee

Silver Member
my huisband has gone back into hospital. no idea on whats happenign yet, but of an emergency situation.

and i want comfort in a bag of crisps, havent done it yet, but anxiety is very bad, i dont know how long i can hold out for. just waiting for news. trying not to think of comfort food.

help :cry::cry:

Oh hun... so sorry to hear about your hubby and really hope you get some good news shortly!!!

In the meantime if you eat really its not gonna make things any better.... in fact it will just make you feel worse cos you have in a round about fecked up way of thinking let urself down... and I don't mean that you have let urself down but ya know the way us women/dieters think :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you can at all stay away from the presses... get stuck into cleaning something of if you can, get out of the house for a bit...

fingers crossed for some good news hun

Gen xxxx

he is coming home :)

but now my head is screwed as am not happy with what hospital has said.

am havign a cofee and CD muffin.

Good Girl Misdee

Do something practical - dont eat you have come so far

Hope hubby ok soon - if you want a comfort have a long hot bath when kids in bed with candles

Keep up the amazing work - I too eat for comfort (its bad bad bad - words are for comfort - not food !!!!)

Luv Luv

So sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he's alright.
Please dont eat the crisps. I know that stress is really hard to cope with. Also I know that in the grand scheme of things losing weight is not the most important thing in the world.
I will say however, that you need to be strong and in control, for your husbands sake.
I think that if you are able to cope with all that is going on in your life without turning to the comfort of food that you will feel more confident and empowered.
I hope that all goes well. Whatever you end up doing with the diet it is not the be all and end all.
Best wishes to you and your husband, stay strong
Ceri

Back