hero or zero

laracroft

:confused:i have been drinking coke zero,i know its better to drink water but the odd coke zero tends to help me break the routine,i have been told coke zero is ok ,can anyone help please:jelous:

Yes Coke Zero is fine - no citric acid - but no more than 660mls per day, or two cans.

I can't drink it, it makes me very hungry very fast!

You can also have Perfectly Clear Red Apple or Strawberry & Kiwi

and Morrisons Blackberry & Blueberry water.

Plus the CD water flavouring in still or sparkling water

oops!

t hankso much hun,i better stop buyin a litre once a day!!! great news on the other stuff 2. anyway fantastic results,you must have a lotta resolve to go 19 weeks,gve yourself a pat on the back babe xxx:eek::)

I love doing Cambridge and the results are fabulous!

Once the weight started to fall off I have stuck to CD like glue!

xmasdecor10.gif

can you have these instead of water or as well as and how much can i have xx thanks

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but some people can come out of ketosis by drinking coke zero, even if you stick to below the maximum amount. :mad:

I have to be really careful, especially if I'm having bars too. If I have more than 1 or two cans of coke zero a week, my weight loss slows right down - I have 2 or three weeks of being stuck at the same weight until I figured out it was the coke that was doing it!! :sigh:

Hopefully you'll be fine with it, but keep an eye on your weight loss and if it slows/stops, leave off the coke zero for a bit

xxx

can you have these instead of water or as well as and how much can i have xx thanks

I pint the same as for Coke Zero. So 1 pint in place of 1 pint of your water allowance.

Coke Zero makes me hungry, the Perfectly Clear and the Morrisons don't!

not tried the others yet but i will et sum this weekend.the prob wit the zero is that i find its my luxury whilst on ss,so i have to have it rather than not being able to stick with it.i am not drinkin enuff water though so i will really try to from now on .
after eleven days ss i am 9.12 from 10.7 sostartin to join the human race again! i amonly 4,9 so i need to be 8 stones or just under,maybe then my terrible back pain will start to ease,it has become worse since gaining weight.
soon to be gorgeous 6 stones in 20 weeks is amazing!!you must be so proud of yourself i lost 6 stones 16 years ago after the birth of my daughter,u must be in the zone!!

Back