• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hero or zero

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Yes Coke Zero is fine - no citric acid - but no more than 660mls per day, or two cans.

I can't drink it, it makes me very hungry very fast!

You can also have Perfectly Clear Red Apple or Strawberry & Kiwi

and Morrisons Blackberry & Blueberry water.

Plus the CD water flavouring in still or sparkling water

oops!

t hankso much hun,i better stop buyin a litre once a day!!! great news on the other stuff 2. anyway fantastic results,you must have a lotta resolve to go 19 weeks,gve yourself a pat on the back babe xxx:eek::)

SoonToBeGorgeous

I love doing Cambridge and the results are fabulous!

Once the weight started to fall off I have stuck to CD like glue!

mandye

Silver Member
S: 21st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 10st13lb(50.83%)

can you have these instead of water or as well as and how much can i have xx thanks

S: 21st12lb C: 20st12lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 1st0lb(4.58%)
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but some people can come out of ketosis by drinking coke zero, even if you stick to below the maximum amount. :mad:

I have to be really careful, especially if I'm having bars too. If I have more than 1 or two cans of coke zero a week, my weight loss slows right down - I have 2 or three weeks of being stuck at the same weight until I figured out it was the coke that was doing it!! :sigh:

Hopefully you'll be fine with it, but keep an eye on your weight loss and if it slows/stops, leave off the coke zero for a bit

xxx

SoonToBeGorgeous

can you have these instead of water or as well as and how much can i have xx thanks
I pint the same as for Coke Zero. So 1 pint in place of 1 pint of your water allowance.

Coke Zero makes me hungry, the Perfectly Clear and the Morrisons don't!

not tried the others yet but i will et sum this weekend.the prob wit the zero is that i find its my luxury whilst on ss,so i have to have it rather than not being able to stick with it.i am not drinkin enuff water though so i will really try to from now on .
after eleven days ss i am 9.12 from 10.7 sostartin to join the human race again! i amonly 4,9 so i need to be 8 stones or just under,maybe then my terrible back pain will start to ease,it has become worse since gaining weight.
soon to be gorgeous 6 stones in 20 weeks is amazing!!you must be so proud of yourself i lost 6 stones 16 years ago after the birth of my daughter,u must be in the zone!!