Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Ellebear said:
aww thanks sweets - i lost 2.5lbs - hoorah!!!! xxxx:p:p:p

Wow! Well done EB. Hoorah indeed :D

Well done all you losers ! Wer're going great this week.

kerryathome - hope your birthday went well. My internet connection is doing some very strange things. It lost my post last night saying :birthday:
Or it could be Minis . . .

I'm not sure I'm going to have a loss tomorrow. I try so hard and then there is something every single week that stops me being 100%. A friend's 50th birthday last night with champagne, good wine and 3 different homemade desserts, including cupcakes! I was "quite" good, but i fear it's not enough. Ho hum.
Ha - so you're not going to catch me up then?

Hope you enjoyed the champagne. You'll only ever go to her 50th once!

Morning all :)

Does anyone else have that TFI feeling? Friday's will always be a special day for me now as my son will come home for weekends from college. He is the king of wind up with his brother and sister but the house is strangely quiet without him.
My daughter was huddles in his quilt sitting in the lounge the other day, (she insists she was cold and not really missing him lol) and my younger son has twice requested to sleep in Luke's room, again he isn't really aware it's because he's missing his brother.

I have a feeling that Sundays will also prove to be a special day when he goes back again though lol :)

Huge good luck wishes to you EB for Sunday, a loss of 2 1/2lb has to be the best way to go into the next round. Keep us posted Hun, we are with you all the way xxx

I can only hope that I still love my husband (of 1 month tomorrow) as much as you love Paul after - how many? - years of marriage. Enjoy being spoilt. The little things mean so much :D

26 years in November Hilary. I can honestly say the longer we are together the more I love him....soppy or what:D He is so kind and considerate not just with me but with most folks. There is a lot to like and even more to love.

aww thanks sweets - i lost 2.5lbs - hoorah!!!! xxxx:p:p:p

:553::clap::bestwishes::0clapper:

Fantastic Elle !!!!! So pleased for you.

I am really up against it with Paul this week. He keeps doing things like bringing home a lemon meringue pie..............and emmmm of course I can not offend him by not eating it.

Last night for example he poured me a glass of red wine he is spoiling me in his way but I am getting desperate to get back on track.

I need to take control again.

Elle you are such a trooper! Brilliantly done- you've worked hard this week and deserve every ounce of that loss! Plus it sends you to the awards on Sun with a spring in your step!!!

Sue Paul sounds like a real diamond of a fella! They do still exist !! My Dai is also a sweetie! He has his moments and his untidiness and disorganisation drives me potty but I love him to bits and is the most generous and well meaning man on the planet!

Powla I wish I got that TFIF feeling but because of my shifts I rarely do!! But I suppose the plus side of this is that I don't get the Monday blues either!! Have a wonderful weekend with your son! I haven't got it too bad this weekend as it happens! I'm working tonight (Fri) but am off from tomorrow (after sleep) until Thursday! 5 days...yaaayyy! I'm singing in a choir concert tomorrow night and looking forward to sporting my new LBD!!

Dai tells me our Broadband is working fine again so official data updates coming your way....XxX

I lost 1 lb! Whoopeee. Maybe my friend could celebrate her birthday more often after all!!! That leaves just 4lb to go in 4 weeks. Actually I may have to try to do it in just under 3 weeks, with my last weigh-in on Thursday 6th, as I'll be away from the 7th to the 14th. Still do-able though :D
Well done Leapfrog. You caught me up big time after my gain this week. At the mo I'm on for a STS this week (currently showing less than ¼ loss) so I have 3¼ lbs to go!

thanks for all the luck for Sunday - i will post a little photo of my 'mood board' once i have done it - its covered in pictures and I am also going to write down my weights and measurements so that I can put those on too!!! woop!

Its early on Sunday morning (about 10:30) so i shoudl be in the pub on the afternoon!!! all this 100% i think i will deserve a wine!!!!

Thanks again - you lot are the best! x

Good luck Ellebear - how about some piccies of you in what you wear on Sunday as well as your mood board?

And I think a glass of wine is well deserved!

Well done on the loss Leapfrog!
Well done on your loss and good luck for sunday Ellebear - get posting those pics!

Hi y'all!!

Leanne, hope you're OK with your STS (despite the 'gah' noise!!) At least it's not in the wrong direction- just a mere pause in an abundance of good weeks to come!!!

I went to our district WOTY awards today which was a very inspiring experience!! I wasn't entering myself :break_diet: as another girl in my class won it ( I won it last year but wasn't eligable to enter the district ones at the time) but I went along today to support my friend who goes to another class (same C) who has lost 7 1/2 stone! She got through to the final 6 out of the 23 entrants but narrowly missed out on winning!! We were very proud of her and she spoke brilliantly!! Some of the stories were incredible as were the before and after photos! It's awe-inspiring how losing weight changes peoples' (myself included) lives in so many more ways than just the physical and aesthetic transformation!!

Hope you've all had a great week- I'm sure Bev will visit later and do her little summary and statistical shpeel!! XXXX

All this WOTY talk has me thinking i should get some before and nearly after pics up.

Pommette-look at your little babies! What are they called?

All this WOTY talk has me thinking i should get some before and nearly after pics up.

Pommette-look at your little babies! What are they called?
Well as we came aboard Yacht H&B for this final voyage to target it will have to be something nautical . . . hmmmm need to have a think! I'll get back to you my little ones

Well, it's Sunday night and just after midnight for me! Although I'm still one or two missing I thought I'd do the weekly round-up of "scores on the doors".
(current week WI's)

Beverley8603 - 19 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Fillymum - 8 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (9.5 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go)
Gembear - 14.5 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go)
* GINLIN HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 5.5 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Kerryathome- 7 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go)
Krupskaya - 10 lbs (5.5 lbs lost- 4.5 lbs to go)
* KRUPSKAYA HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE !!!!
but has reset target
Leapfrog - 10 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
mummy84 - 14 lbs (4.5 lbs lost- 9.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins - 12 lbs (7.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (7.25 lbs lost ~ 3.25 lbs to go)
Powla - 7 lbs (-0.25 lbs lost ~ 7.25 lbs to go)
Trango - 12.5 lbs (4.5 lbs lost- 8 lbs to go)
Vitology - 17 lbs (12 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
* VITOLOGY HAS COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE (12 lb lost) !!!
* But has extended by another 5 lbs !!!
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
Krupskaya for a fantastic 4 lb loss after resetting target
49842-albums3274-picture19992.jpg
Vitology for a total loss of 7 lb in the last 4 weeks. She's already completed the challenge and is going for another 5 lb in the last 4 weeks.

Andd the total stats - we have now lost a grand total of 770 lbs between us - that's 55 stone exactly! :wow:

That's an amazing loss between us all.

So what else is there to say? After a few reset targets there are now 10 of us within 5 lbs of target. With just 4 WIs left this is looking pretty damn acheiveable.

Go Girls Go

Last edited:
What brilliant news Bev! It would be so amazing to get to Target by the end of the challenge, although tomorrow's WI isn't looking too promising for me I'm afraid, but we'll see!! X

Well, it's Sunday night and just after midnight for me! Although I'm still one or two missing I thought I'd do the weekly round-up of "scores on the doors".
(current week WI's)

Beverley8603 - 19 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Fillymum - 8 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (9.5 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go)
Gembear - 14.5 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go)
* GINLIN HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 5.5 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Kerryathome- 7 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go)
Krupskaya - 10 lbs (5.5 lbs lost- 4.5 lbs to go)
* KRUPSKAYA HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE !!!!
but has reset target
Leapfrog - 10 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
mummy84 - 14 lbs (4.5 lbs lost- 9.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins - 12 lbs (7.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (7.25 lbs lost ~ 3.25 lbs to go)
Powla - 7 lbs (-0.25 lbs lost ~ 7.25 lbs to go)
Trango - 12.5 lbs (4.5 lbs lost- 8 lbs to go)
Vitology - 17 lbs (12 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
* VITOLOGY HAS COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE (12 lb lost) !!!
* But has extended by another 5 lbs !!!
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
Krupskaya for a fantastic 4 lb loss after resetting target
49842-albums3274-picture19992.jpg
Vitology for a total loss of 7 lb in the last 4 weeks. She's already completed the challenge and is going for another 5 lb in the last 4 weeks.

Andd the total stats - we have now lost a grand total of 770 lbs between us - that's 55 stone exactly! :wow:

That's an amazing loss between us all.

So what else is there to say? After a few reset targets there are now 10 of us within 5 lbs of target. With just 4 WIs left this is looking pretty damn acheiveable.

Go Girls Go

Wow! Well done everyone - we're going great guns! Good luck for this week team mates - onwards and downwards!

Back