Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Ditto!!! I've had my copy for about 6 months and I just have to look at it and I feel all faint lol!!!X
I at least opened mine, did day 1 and put it away again! :sigh:
Just too much for my poor old arthritic joints!
And as you say, too much of a chore. I need to enjoy my exercise to do it !

Last edited:
There are a few of us who are so near to target and struggling to get there.
Me especially.

BUT WE WILL DO IT - even if not on this challenge we'll do it by Xmas.
So come on girls, heads down and get moving towards the finishing line.

Hello all you lovelies. It was my birthday on monday so I've been awol - eating my bodyweight in chocs and crisps! Put on 4lbs at wi today as a result! I for one am definitely gonnna need a chrimbo challenge!

Hello all you lovelies. It was my birthday on monday so I've been awol - eating my bodyweight in chocs and crisps! Put on 4lbs at wi today as a result! I for one am definitely gonnna need a chrimbo challenge!

all for a good cause ;)

easy on, easy off - that pesky gain will be gone in no time

Well Zoe welcome to 'club gain'!!! :8855:It's absolutely fine to do this once in a while, totally guilt-free, as you know that this is no longer normal behaviour for you!! It was a blow-out to celebrate an occasion and you'll get it off in no time- you know you will!!:D That's why you're a successful slimmer, because you've learnt the knack of 'normal' behaviour, moderation, and pulling back when you need to!! Happy days!! And let's get this Chrimbo challenge rolling as soon as we've finished this one!! Can't wait!!X

HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way!! I hope you had a fabulous time!!:birthday:XXXXXXXXXX

Oops - but deffo all in a good cause.

images

Naughty girl for not telling us, but you obviously did have a good time!

Well Zoe welcome to 'club gain'!!! :8855:It's absolutely fine to do this once in a while, totally guilt-free, as you know that this is no longer normal behaviour for you!! It was a blow-out to celebrate an occasion and you'll get it off in no time- you know you will!!:D That's why you're a successful slimmer, because you've learnt the knack of 'normal' behaviour, moderation, and pulling back when you need to!! Happy days!! And let's get this Chrimbo challenge rolling as soon as we've finished this one!! Can't wait!!X

HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way!! I hope you had a fabulous time!!:birthday:XXXXXXXXXX

Oops - but deffo all in a good cause.

images

Naughty girl for not telling us, but you obviously did have a good time!

Thankyou lovely ladies - I did enjoy myself, maybe a little tooo much! I managed to make one day stretch into three of unbridled gluttony! Back on it now though and hoping to shift something by next week.

See you're being a night owl too Zoe.

Yes, Bev - the dreaded insomnia hits again!:sigh:

Me too - but it's now 5am here so I am going to bed to try and get some sleep. Had a load of "good" nights whilst mum was here - due to too much alcohol and just crashing out - but was still awake at 6:30am yesterday and then slept until 2pm. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Speak soon & hope you manage to get some sleep as well.

Thanks Bev - sweet dreams!

Well, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 1.764 lbs.Now that's accurate lol :D I can"t show parts of lbs in my stats, so I'm still showing at 141 lbs, whereas it's really 140.653 lbs :).

BTW I'd weighed myself, updated my stats and ticker and then I realised weigh-in day is Friday, not Thursday DOH! As I'm weighing Thursday next week, I'm going to leave it as it is - so that gives me a full week to complete the challenge and lose the same again 0.8kgs - that's another 1.764 lbs ;)! Do-able, I think, as nothing planned in the next 7 days that might sabotage my efforts.

Good luck everyone who still has to weigh this week.

Well, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 1.764 lbs.Now that's accurate lol :D I can"t show parts of lbs in my stats, so I'm still showing at 141 lbs, whereas it's really 140.653 lbs :).

BTW I'd weighed myself, updated my stats and ticker and then I realised weigh-in day is Friday, not Thursday DOH! As I'm weighing Thursday next week, I'm going to leave it as it is - so that gives me a full week to complete the challenge and lose the same again 0.8kgs - that's another 1.764 lbs ;)! Do-able, I think, as nothing planned in the next 7 days that might sabotage my efforts.

Yippee - you are sooooo close! Get you head down and you'll be there next week. Looks like you'll probably win our personal challenge as I've got 4¼ to lose in 2 weeks. Which for this tortoise is probably a 1 or 2 lb too far!

no weigh in for me this week - im hiding!!!! x
I'll take that as a STS then!!!
Been a naughty girl this week?

Me too - but it's now 5am here so I am going to bed to try and get some sleep. Had a load of "good" nights whilst mum was here - due to too much alcohol and just crashing out - but was still awake at 6:30am yesterday and then slept until 2pm. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Speak soon & hope you manage to get some sleep as well.

Oof, story of my life !!!X

Yaayy well done Froggy!!! Great loss there!! It's definitely do-able with a bit of application in the next 8 days!! Hehe I love that you weighed on the wrong day :8855:but it doesn't matter as it all balances out in the end doesn't it!! XXXXXX

Folks can anyone think of a group name for us for the Christmas challenge, rather than it being 'Hev & Bev's' as this one started out as? I'm sure Bev won't mind me speaking for her and saying that we'll still be willing to do all the updating, but it would be nice to call the challenge something rather more collective!! All ideas for group name/ Christmas challenge name welcome!!XXX

Hi Hevs - most threads I'm sure will have Xmas or Santa in one way or another in the title. So how about using the word "Advent" instead.

Something like Advent Adventurers or Advent Calendar Girls ???

And I'm deffo happy to keep posting the weekly results on a Sunday night.

Back