Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

pesty said:
You are definitly not alone hun, although your gain was unfair!!! Mine was deserved!!

You will hopefully get the loss next week, the scales are such meanies sometimes!! xx

In a better frame of mind today! Putting it down to water retention and a slooooooooow digestive system!! Speed soup n plenty of herbal tea should fix me for next week :0) x

pesty said:
You are definitly not alone hun, although your gain was unfair!!! Mine was deserved!!

You will hopefully get the loss next week, the scales are such meanies sometimes!! xx

In a better frame of mind today! Putting it down to water retention and sloooooow digestive system!!!!!

Will have a great week and a great loss!! Determined!! :0) x

no weigh in this week for me - im on a weigh holiday - good job too cos my food bloat is showing a HEFTY sized gain this morning.

Hopefully next week it will be gone or less so im happy enough.

Good luck everyone else - heres to an awesome week of losses! x

Just catching up as haven't had much time to spend here last couple of days!!

BEV/ZOE- Believe me, it's a burden having bazukas this big, but I must admit I'm happier with them now the rest of me is smaller and they do APPEAR smaller- I think because the bulk around the viscinity has gone but they are just as heavy with no bra on, so I never go without one! When they're up there they're OK but I'm quite restricted with styles of tops and dresses- I can't wear anything halterneck or strapless! But I think I know now what styles and fabrics suit/flatter me best! I suppose we just have to work with what we've got!!

ZOE- Wow what a blinkin' loss that was!!! Congrats, you've obviously worked hard for it!!

JAY- Well done on your loss and great news that you're chipping away at the hollibubs gain! It'll be off in no time!

KERRY- 1.5 lb is a brilliant loss! You must be chuffed with that!

TRANGO- Well done on yours, all in the right direction!!

VITOLOGY- Sorry to hear about your (small) gain! It's very disheartening at times- I've had LOADS of those kind of weeks but I have learnt that by just keeping going and sticking to plan we DO see results and you'll then see that it really was just fluid/*week related stuff so fear not! Try and see the bigger picture! It's most definitely not just about one week!! Sounds like you're already feeling more positive about it!

PESTY- Soz about your lil' gain!! I know it's frustrating but I know you will get back on track as you have lots of times before and that's all that matters!! You WILL get back to Target and the great thing is you know you can do it because you already have!!!

ELLEBEAR- Hope you enjoyed pub night tonight and found the break from WI positive and enjoyable!! I know your scales tell you you're up a bit, but another week and you can totally take that gain off again!!

XXXX

Trango, only just noticed you live in Exeter!!! I'm from there!! Which area do you live in? Are you from there originally? How old are you and did you go to school there? If so which one?!!XX

Lol steady funcurls, all these questions lol. Firstly moved to exeter to work at the guide dog centre. Living in whitestone just outside Exeter. My children have gone to tedburn st Mary primary and qe. Where did you live then?

Trango said:
Lol steady funcurls, all these questions lol. Firstly moved to exeter to work at the guide dog centre. Living in whitestone just outside Exeter. My children have gone to tedburn st Mary primary and qe. Where did you live then?

Ooh lovely! Great area! I remember visiting the guide dog centre regularly as a child! I have lived in Swansea 15 years (came to uni at 19 and stayed) but I'm from the top end of St Thomas as you leave Exeter on the Dunsford Rd area. My parents are still there. I went to John Stocker school, then Redhills, then St Peters C of E, then Exeter College XxX

I'm pleased to report the demise of that pesky 200g to regain my 3st sticker. So that takes me to the half way mark, 5lbs lost and 2 kgs, or just under 5lbs, to go. Yay!

Well done to all this week's losers. Commiserations with those who've gained or scale-dodged this week - you know who you are lol! I'm sure the losses will return next week.

Good luck to the weekend weighers!

Hi Powla, and welcome to 'our scenario'! (I like that!!) Yes of course you can join in! I'll put you down for 7lb then!! Consider it done!! Wow, a guest from Tenerife!! It must be lovely there! I've been to Los Gigantes about 11 years ago and really enjoyed it!!X
Thank you ever so much. None of it is shifting -at all! I am so despondant :break_diet: and am wishing I had never given up smoking... although, I do think it's an 'age' thing too.I have got spots too, which I haven't had for years and years Grrrr!! Ho hum!!, chins up and keep up the good work. Better luck to you all. P,s, yes it is lovley here, but I suppose the cheap booze doesn't help, neither, funcurls. hee hee

I am not sure my gain will go - ive got my first Hen night tomorrow!!!

Hey ho - im going to give it my best shot! Gym tonight!!! xxx

Well done on your loss Leapfrog!
Welcome Powla!
Good luck EB, and have a fab time tomorrow night!

Hi Hevs, can I be a total pain in the posterior and ask you to adjust my target to 10lbs? That's the total I need to lose to get to target so might as well go for it!

(I lost 3lbs of my holiday gain of 6lbs, but this left an overall net gain of 3lbs on my official wi - confused? Me too! But I'm now 9st 10 after this weeks wi and want to get to 9st exactly). Thankyou lovely!

Hi Hevs, can I be a total pain in the posterior and ask you to adjust my target to 10lbs? That's the total I need to lose to get to target so might as well go for it!

(I lost 3lbs of my holiday gain of 6lbs, but this left an overall net gain of 3lbs on my official wi - confused? Me too! But I'm now 9st 10 after this weeks wi and want to get to 9st exactly). Thankyou lovely!
Hi Zoe - Not confused here!
I did think about emailing Hevs last night as I sort of thought this was what you meant! I have you down for 10 to go! But does that mean I put you down for a net gain of 3 this week, or a gain of 6 last week and a loss of 3 this week? Confused? Me? Nah - I'm just trying to win the SotW award!!!

I'm pleased to report the demise of that pesky 200g to regain my 3st sticker. So that takes me to the half way mark, 5lbs lost and 2 kgs, or just under 5lbs, to go. Yay!

Well done to all this week's losers. Commiserations with those who've gained or scale-dodged this week - you know who you are lol! I'm sure the losses will return next week.

Good luck to the weekend weighers!
Well done leapfrog. Must have been imaging the butter and lard that did it!
You and me have about the same to go. I've got 2.4kg left! Race ya?

Hi Zoe - Not confused here!
I did think about emailing Hevs last night as I sort of thought this was what you meant! I have you down for 10 to go! But does that mean I put you down for a net gain of 3 this week, or a gain of 6 last week and a loss of 3 this week? Confused? Me? Nah - I'm just trying to win the SotW award!!!

Hi Bev. Put me down for a gain of 3lbs this week chick - glad you understand what I was trying to say!

Hi Bev. Put me down for a gain of 3lbs this week chick - glad you understand what I was trying to say!

Hevster on the other hand......:confused:!!!
I must admit I was confused.com! As much as I love numbers, it really doesn't take much to bring the blonde out of me!!!X

Hevster on the other hand......:confused:!!!
I must admit I was confused.com! As much as I love numbers, it really doesn't take much to bring the blonde out of me!!!X
But what a stunning blonde you are too!

Thanks for resetting for me Hevva!

Back