Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

OK then, I'll whip up some virtual toffee ones!! They'll hit the spot!!

OMG so EXACTLY the same boat as me then- how strange! Perhaps we were 11 stone flat to keep us on our toes for next week?!! SW are conspiring!!! BUT on a much much brighter note, you acheived something INCREDIBLE!!! 7.5 stone AND 40% of your body weight!! All you have to do is be very very proud of yourself and pat yourself on the back for your commitment and the life-long changes of habit not to mention all the health benefits and feel-good positives!!! AMAZING!! That 1/2 lb to go into the 10s really does seem insignificant in the grand scheme of things (but as I well know frustrating all the same!!) Just think of it as the thrill of the chase!! I don't think I'll know what to do with myself at Target not being able to set myself all these mini-goals all the time!!!X

Im all about the chase! That is a good way to think about it. Recently got my way with a man id been after since March-he doesnt seem so great now :rolleyes: But the 10's will be fantastic! :D

Hey funcurls, you do the toffee ones, I'll do the carrot cake - I am a sucker for it, or was lol

I make a mean carrot cake! My friend has asked me to make it for her when she gets to target as its her fav, It may have to be carrot cake cupcakes to keep her in target range!

49842-albums3274-picture20263.jpg
I thing you get SoTY for our little group!

:talk017:

Well done krupskaya

Horray for Pesty, back on the loser cruiser, that damn gain train is a long gone, not to be seen for a long time!

Well done Trango! And good luck for friday Leapfrog. Don't worry too much, I'll bet you do ace!

Congrats to Zoe, Pesty and Trango on some more brilliant losses!! Pesty I've already posted on your diary to say how proud I am of you!!! You're all brilliant!!!XXXXX

Well, leapfrog, do not worry!
Superb news to all the lovely ladies that have lost weight, especially to Pesty... How well has she done?
Well, to report my 'loss' this week... I have gained... Garrgh!!
Has anybody else had this 'phenomenon' where-by, you start a load of excercise (vigorous power walking, plus other 'stuff) and actually GAIN weight?..(fair enough, we had fair few at a funeral on Monday, but nothing really major) I have googled it, and it says something about you retaining water, between muscles.. Uhhh?? I am trying so so hard too! I even went back to square one today and read through the (original red & green) book this morning!!!
Good luck to all 'mi amiga(o) s on this thread...It is superb to see you are all having losses :break_diet:

Well done Trango - you are the only person who hasn't yet had a gain since we started aboard our happy little ship!

Morning all, a bit late in posting this week's result.....

2.5lb off Hooray!!!!

Really "in the zone" at the moment so trying to carry on staying there!!

Well done Jaylou!!!! Brilliant work hun!!! Good to see you back on track as well.

Powla - yes i have had this many times before!! It is normally water retention as when you start exercising you have to drink so much more water to make up for that which you lose. Im sure you will have a loss next week - the scales cant hold off forever!!

Up the water this week, stick to plan and you'll be reporting a loss next week!!

xx

Well its un official, as i didnt go to wi last night, few problems at home, fingers crossed i will be there next weds, but my scales are saying -4lb!!!

Back