Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Trango said:
Thx hun, no more naughties in the house lol. More focussed just for saying how I was feeling.

That's why I love this site. The damage between weekly visits could have been horrendous. Thanks all for being your support x

Hmm meant to say, thanks all for your support. Or thanks all for being there with your support, hehe

Absolutely!! And the odd thing is it's not always the chubsters that say it to me (I'd understand if it was), it's often the size 8 skinnies, and I think "why then is it OK for you to be a skinny minny and not me?!!" Ooh as the saying goes, 'There's nowt as queer as folk...'!!X

Totally! They were saying it to me when i was still obese!

Totally! They were saying it to me when i was still obese!

I think some of my acquaintances quite like me being larger than them - less competition! :D Lx

I have just ordered the 30 day shred dvd to do before my hols-eek

Not sure the people who live below me will appreciate that

LOL - expect they'll be delighted!
Good luck - I tried this and never got past day 1 as it hurt my arthritic knees too much. :cry:

Hi fellow challengers. Only 5 more WI's to go !! :eek:

Still a few missing again this week but here are this weeks totals.
[current week's colour]

Beverley8603 - 19 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Fillymum - 8 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (8.5 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
Gembear - 14.5 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go) GINLIN HAS REACHED TARGET
. . . AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Kerryathome - 7 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Krupskaya - 10 lbs (1.5 lbs lost- 8.5 lbs to go)
. . . NB Krupskaya completed her original challenge but has reset!
Leapfrog - 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
mummy84 - 14 lbs (4.5 lbs lost- 9.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins - 12 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 5.5 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (8 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go)
Powla - 7 lbs (-3.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go)
Trango - 12.5 lbs (5.5 lbs lost- 7 lbs to go)
Vitology - 12 lbs (9.5 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go)
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)
HEVS - note I've picked up Emmaline's figures for this week from her diary and update her total figures (with her agreement).

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
goes to Vitology for her amazing 4 lb loss this week

Well done Trango - you are the only person who hasn't yet had a gain since we started aboard our happy little ship!
Apologies to Leapfrog - who in fact has also not had a gain.

However, Trango is still carrying the "100% loser" title as she hasn't even had a STS! Well done - no pressure then for this week !!!! :D

So for our total stats.
Ignoring Sue's (fillymum) total lost so far to make the comparison fair, we have not lost the half ton between us. A total of 702.25 lbs - thats 50 st 2.25 lbs.
That's amazing. :talk017:

Including Sue (for future comparisons) the total is 53 st 9.25 lbs.

Last edited:
Hi, just got weighed and have lost 2lbs.........thought it might have been more as I have struggled to eat this week but suppose this weekends gin and red wine have to be paid for.

Well done Sue!
Good luck for tonight Hev, and everyone else weighing in today!

My week has not been good. 6 meals out with friends is no way to lose weight.

However, having reined the eating in over the weekend I was amazed to get on the scales this morning and find that I have only put on ¾ lb. Some of the weight must have been pure food weight from the very large 4 course meal on Friday luchtime. And the nice stuff that tempted me on the BBQ yesterday, mustn't have been as bad as I thought!!!

So 5 WI's left to end of challenge - with 7¼ lbs lost and 3¼ lbs to go so nowhere near as bad as I thought.

That is very doable - even for this tortoise!
49842-albums3274-picture19755.jpg

Good luck ninnins - it's a tough but effective workout. Make sure you measure EVERYTHING before you start as I'm sure you'll see great results, though not necessarily on the scales.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I escaped with only minimal collateral damage - which was impressive considering that on the menu this weekend was: fresh home-baked brioche (not a crumb passed my lips), home-made foie gras (FIL is a retired charcutier), apple crumble, freshly caught sole, locally produced caramel popcorn & nougat, a particularly nice Beaujolais & Coquilles St Jâcques à la crême (my favourite). 3 syns over for the whole week - and that was guesstimating largely, e.g. 5 syns for a miniscule piece of nougat (just had the one), 10 syns for a tiny portion of apple crumble, 10 syns for the tiniest sliver of foie gras etc.

But we did spend most of the weekend chopping wood, so plenty of the old body magic.

Ate all the bananas and half the grapes lol!

I am still being 100% since the 5th Sept. So day 8 of being 100% today.

It is blooming boring!!!!

I have not done very well on this challenge i am still at 7lbs to lose. I really hope i do it though! would be a nice little wedding present to myself!

x

Back